Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-4

This sorry eyed critter wants billions of people to suffer and die, yes?

Hurry up & get your Corona/Covid VAX now and avoid the rush to commit suicide.
    You too can be paraliezed like others such as this man below:

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

J&J coronavirus vaccine shipments halted due to ingredient MIX-UP during production

(Natural News) Fifteen million doses of the Johnson & Johnson Wuhan coronavirus vaccine were ruined as a result of the wrong ingredient being added during production. The incident occurred in a factory in west Baltimore which federal authorities flagged for multiple violations. Because of the mishap, delays have been anticipated in the … [Read More...]