Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-4

Oxford suspends trial of AstraZeneca vaccine on children amid fears of its link to deadly blood clots

(Natural News) The University of Oxford announced on Tuesday, April 6, that it has suspended the trial on children and teenagers of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine that it developed jointly with AstraZeneca. The tests were halted as Oxford waits for further information from Britain's top drug regulator about the vaccine's possible … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Virginia man gets Corona vax and his skin peels off. Pictures & story at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...d-vaccine.html
    Amazingly the guy thinks it was all worth it.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

47-Year-Old CNN/MSNBC Legal Analyst Dies Weeks After Receiving COVID Vaccine

https://www.infowars.com/posts/47-year-old-cnn-msnbc-legal-analyst-dies-weeks-after-receiving-covid-vaccine/

Long Island woman tests positive for COVID-19 after second vaccine dose

(Natural News) A woman from Long Island in New York tested positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated, according to a recent report from Health. Melanie Rosen, a Hewlett-Woodmere School District employee, received the two shots of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine on Jan. 17 and Feb. 20. She attended the wake of a friend's father … [Read More...]

Colorado coronavirus mass vaccination site shut down after 11 people suffered adverse reactions

(Natural News) Health officials shut down the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) mass vaccination site at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City on Wednesday afternoon, April 7, after 11 people suffered adverse reactions to the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. Medical staff at the Dick's Sporting Goods Park site "determined two … [Read More...]

Montana governor tests positive for COVID-19 shortly after taking first dose of vaccine

This is a high-profile case of a person contracting symptomatic COVID-19 despite having taken one of the COVID-19 vaccines.