Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-4

'Shut Your Mouth’: Maxine Waters Has Psychotic Melt Down, Shouts At Jordan
    https://conservativebrief.com/shut-your-mouth-waters-
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Man Suffers Seizure Inside Car at Drive-Thru Covid Vaccine Site

Disturbing footage out of the US shows a man suffering seizures behind the wheel of his car while at a mobile Covid-19 vaccination site.
    In the video circulating on social media, a person films the adverse reaction through another’s car as people are queued up to get the vaccine.

by Adan Salazar
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/shock...-vaccine-site/

Being Vaccinated Is Now A Cult…

I mean seriously…wtf?

Spike proteins in Pfizer, Moderna Covid-19 vaccines linked to deadly blood clots, brain inflammation and heart attacks

(Natural News) The media is giving considerable airtime to the deadly blood clot issue with Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injections from AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson (J&J), both of which are manufactured using adenovirus technology. New evidence, though, shows that the messenger RNA (mRNA) injections from Pfizer-BioNTech and … [Read More...]

“Responsible for Hundreds of Thousands of American Deaths”; Calls Mount for Accountability From Fauci, FDA’s Woodcock

https://thenewamerican.com/responsib...fdas-woodcock/

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Expands Mask Mandate to 2-Year-Olds https://www.breitbart.com/p...