Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-4

Much like the vaunted Center for Disease Confusion yellow card, the genius' at CDC are using these as proof of your jab. I provide this for entertainment purposes only. A person could fill it in, laminate it and use it for novelty purposes. Maybe. YMMV.

Remember, all governmental bureaucracy is staffed by the laziest and most intellectually tepid humans on Earth.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Italian prosecutors open MANSLAUGHTER investigation as man dies a day after getting AstraZeneca’s coronavirus vaccine

(Natural News) Italian prosecutors have opened an investigation for manslaughter following the death of a music teacher one day after receiving his shot of the Oxford-AstraZeneca Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine. Sandro Tognatti, 57, received the AstraZeneca jab on Saturday afternoon, March 13, according to his wife. He developed a … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Walmart will offer digital vaccine passport to customers, claiming it’s proof that vaccinated people are “safe”

(Natural News) Walmart will offer a digital vaccine passport to customers who receive the COVID-19 vaccine at the retail giant's vaccination sites. The company has teamed up with digital immunity passport providers CLEAR and the Commons Project Foundation (TCP) to allow customers to prove they have been vaccinated when such proof is … [Read More...]

Norwegian media says some people “have to die” from coronavirus vaccines as a sacrifice to humanity

https://www.vaccinedeaths.com/2021-03-19-norway-people-die-coronavirus-vaccines-sacrifice-humanity.html#

a small price

Man diagnosed with cancer during pandemic lockdown hangs self at his garage

(Natural News) The combination of isolation and cancer diagnosis proved too much for Ray Herridge, 61, of Epsom, Surrey in England. Herrig hung himself at his garage after leaving a handwritten note to his wife Jay, apologizing for taking his own life. Jay found her husband's body on Feb. 2. "Ray was diagnosed with low-level prostate … [Read More...]

CDC ignores inquiry into increasing number of deaths, injuries reported after COVID vaccines

(Natural News) Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines showed 38,444 reports of adverse events since Dec. 14, 2020. (Article by Megan Redshaw republished from … [Read More...]

Merkel Pushes ‘New Pandemic’ as Public Awakens to Covid-19 Hysteria