Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-4

Default Covid-4

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FDA warns Dr. Mercola to stop writing about vitamin D

(Natural News) In the summer of 2020, the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) — a consumer advocacy group partnered with Bill Gates’ agrichemical PR group, the Cornell Alliance for Science,1 and bankrolled by billionaires with ties to Monsanto, the Gates Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Rockefeller Family Fund and … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Bill Gates gets $7.5B donation from American taxpayers during pandemic

(Natural News) Buried deep in the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package signed by President Joe Biden on Thursday, March 11, is a provision to provide a $3.5 billion giveaway to Bill Gates' Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. The organization, simply known as the Global Fund, is an international financing and … [Read More...]

Tanzania’s COVID-19-denying president, John Magufuli, dead at 61

'It's time for Africa to rein in Tanzania's anti-vaxxer president'

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...xxer-president

Perhaps the most honest public official in the world.
    The rest of them are liars who are bribed to afflict the people of their respective nations.

BURN THE BOOKS: German publisher destroys children’s book saying the coronavirus came from China

(Natural News) A German publisher has destroyed copies of a children's book that said the Wuhan coronavirus came from China. The picture book titled A Corona Rainbow for Anna and Moritz was released last summer to help understand the changed brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, its publisher Carlsen Verlag caved in to pressure … [Read More...]

VACCINE PRISON CAMP: LA schools to track students using Microsoft’s “Daily Pass” tracking app

(Natural News) Los Angeles schools are set to require every child to use a COVID-tracking app to be scanned daily before they enter classrooms when schools reopen next month. Last month, the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) announced the launch of "Daily Pass." Developed by Microsoft, the tracking app will scan children in … [Read More...]