Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-4

Researchers confirm antibodies from the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine cause blood clots

(Natural News) Researchers in two countries have confirmed the mechanism by which AstraZeneca's Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine could cause harmful side-effects. The findings come as a number of countries temporarily halted the use of the jab in their immunization campaigns following reports of blood clots. Nevertheless, health … [Read More...]

Two Danes suffer from brain hemorrhage after getting AstraZeneca coronavirus jab

(Natural News) Two healthcare workers in Denmark developed brain hemorrhages after they received AstraZeneca's Wuhan coronavirus vaccine. The two health care workers experienced brain bleeds within 14 days of getting the jab. One of the patients has died as of writing, while the other one remains in critical condition. The brain … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Permanent Pandemic? Why not? It seems most of the public are sufficiently house broken after a year of relentless propaganda. https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-03-24/whe

STUDY: Chemical That Causes Penises To Shrink Found In Face Masks - National File

Thursday, March 25th 2021, 10:20:07 pm

Dr. Shanna Swan, a professor of Environmental Medicine & Public Health at Mount Sinai Health System, has warned in a
    See more at nationalfile.com

How dare you!

Dissident Michigan Restaurant Owner Arrested Following Appearance On Tucker Carlson, Defied State Shut-Down Order

Comrades, the Michigan COVID compliance ministry has arrested dissident Marlena Pavlos-Hackney, 55, the owner of Marlena’s Bistro and Pizzeria for refusing to comply with the dictates of the state lockdown. Ms. Pavlos Hackney now faces more than three months in prison for her non-compliance. A fellow citizen who attempted to assist the restaurant owner also had an arrest warrant issued for his support of her.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ut-down-order/