Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine passports to become Mandatory in USA as prelude to mass extermination event

Exclamation Vaccine passports to become Mandatory in USA as prelude to mass extermination event

Vaccine passports to become Mandatory in USA as prelude to mass extermination event

03/22/2021
    By S.D. Wells

So far, upwards of 60 million Americans have already taken the leap and been vaccinated with the Covid-19 series of dirty,
    synthetic DNA jabs that contain experimental and deadly mRNA. The US government is working overtime to vaccinate a high percentage of the population to add to the health chaos that’s coming with the financial/economic tsunami. The mission is urgent, as more and more natural health enthusiasts are spreading the word about dirty vaccines that contain genetically mutated organisms that are now programmed to create foreign proteins in your body. Now, by creating mandatory “vaccine passports,” millions of Americans who would never take the dangerous vaccines will now have to consider them, if they want to travel outside the United States, or even travel from state to state, for that matter.

The infamous Dr. Fraudulent Fauci is “all in” for vaccine passports, as well as his insidious cohort, the one and only Bill “Hell’s” Gates. Together with Big Pharma, they’re injecting about 2 million Americans per day, as current figures show, setting up for the mass extinction event, where all those vaccinated suddenly experience immune system failure at the flip of a switch. That’s why they want the vaccine passports, because it’s the only way they can convince/coerce the “non-vaxxers” to comply. Next comes vaccine passport use for domestic travel, and it will never ever be lifted once it’s mandatory. Have no doubts about that.

Vaccine passports are a modern form of Jewish badges the Nazis made mandatory

Vaccine passports are just a modernized form of the
    Jewish yellow badge issued by the Nazis between 1939 and 1945, that systematically identified the Jews for deporting them to the ghettos and mass extermination centers (a.k.a. concentration camps – think today’s FEMA here). These badges were issued across all of German-occupied eastern Europe, and then Hitler required all Jews to register their guns. The Jewish badge was key to destroying the Jewish population of Europe, as it was used by the Nazis to watch and control their every movement. Sound familiar?

The only Jews who were granted exemption from the mandatory badge were foreign Jews from neutral countries, or Jews who did work that was important to the German military forces. The badges were then used in the concentration camps to identify inmates (the badge changed its look to an inverted triangle with color-coding for prisoner categories).

The badges were sewn into Jews’ clothing, as today’s badges are being “sewn in” to Americans’ DNA via mRNA. Get it? The Jews who were locked up for political reasons had a red triangle instead of yellow. Guess who got tortured the worst? Still think you know what the Covid mass-vaccination event is really about? Think again. Have you heard of
    Agenda ID 2020? It’s already been ratified in Germany, home of those damned Nazis.

Are you a Trump fan who doesn’t want to be vaccinated with the dirty Covid jabs? Your vaccine papers will probably have a red logo instead of yellow, as you are data-based and listed on a government watch list as a racist, extremist, domestic terrorist. TSA agents will become the new SS police, verifying your “papers” at the airport, bus stations, train stations, and highway entrances to every different U.S. state.

Mass Extinction Event after vaccine passports become mandatory and successful

Over 12 percent of Americans have already been branded with the
    mark of the beast – mRNA virus fragments from a genetically mutated, highly contagious, respiratory-system-attacking virus strain of coronavirus.And don’t believe all the lies coming from mainstream media and the Biden regime that it’s only the states and local authorities that can enforce mandatory vaccinations, because the feds ALSO distribute these dirty Covid jabs to three freely associated states, four federal agencies, and five US territories. So, you were saying? Make no mistake, Fauci and the CDC are vying to make the dirty jabs mandatory in order to travel anywhere or to attend any school, at every level.

Once Fauci, Gates, the CDC, and Biden’s CCP (Chinese Communist Party) have about 200 million Americans vaccinated, like they had with the flu shots, then the apocalypse comes, and it can begin overnight.Fraudulent Fauci and the Center for Disease Creation are working hard with other countries to make sure they also enforce the Vaccine Passports. Germany, coincidentally, already has its ducks in a row. Learn history folks, or you’re doomed to repeat it. Watch out for those dirty, mass-extinction vaccines. And yes, from the political party of “you don’t need an ID to vote” comes “show me your vaccine papers” to go anywhere and do anything.

Tune your internet dial to
    Vaccines.news for updates on mandatory dirty vaccines and the Hitler-style propaganda that always comes with it all.

https://www.newstarget.com/2021-03-22-vaccine-passports-to-become-mandatory-in-usa.html

Where have we heard this before?

John Leary (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

March 15, 2021: Jesus said: “My people, in previous messages I have warned My people not to take this nano Covid vaccine because it could ruin your immune system, and you could die with the next virus attack. Now you have seen this explained to you by several doctors who were making the vaccine. This new vaccine will change your body’s DNA to produce a spike protein that will make antibodies that will only kill the current Covid-19 virus. These antibodies will overpower your body’s innate immune proteins that fight other diseases, and it will destroy your immune system.Your body will be defenseless to future corona viruses that are different than Covid-19. When new viruses come, your body could die if you took the Covid-19 vaccine.This could be a life threatening situation for all of the vaccinated people. This is why I will call My people to My refuges to be healed before the next corona virus attack comes. You will all be healed, even those people who received the Covid vaccine. Trust in Me to protect My people by looking on the luminous cross to heal them at My refuges.”

March 12, 2021: Jesus said: “My people, you have heard speeches from your vaccine promoters that there will be a second corona virus attack. The scientists have already made large amounts of this new virus in the lab, and they are ready to disperse it all over the world, once they have a good number of people vaccinated. The Chinese Communists were working with some of your scientists to produce the first Covid-19 virus. The same people have also prepared a second corona virus that will cause a lot of people to die in the streets as you saw in a previous vision. These evil ones are telling you what they will do, and then they carry out their evil plan. The vaccinated people will die in a short time when they are exposed to the new virus. Right before the evil ones will spread this new virus, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where you will be healed of any virus. Trust in Me to protect My people from all of the death threats from the evil ones who follow Satan.”

March 12, 2021: Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel today I am reminding you of My two great Commandments to love Me and to love your neighbor as yourself. You are seeing today how the devil is inspiring his subjects to kill man, because the devil hates man for taking his place in heaven.You are aware of the Death Culture which you already have, where the evil ones want to kill the unborn and have euthanasia for killing the old people. The evil ones also promote wars to kill people, even the HAARP machine has been used to kill people with severe weather and earthquakes. Now the latest evil plot is to kill millions of people using viruses and so called vaccines. Most people do not understand the scientific evil how the Chinese Communists are using bioweapon viruses to kill and control people all over the world. The other plot is how the media is putting down the real cures of this corona virus using ivermetin and hydroxychloroquine. Now the evil people are promoting vaccines that may appear to heal symptoms, but they are really ruining your immune systems by planting the seeds of the virus in every cell of your body. Then when the next corona virus attack is spread, the vaccinated people will die when their immune system self-destructs. Innocent people are being encouraged to take this vaccine which will kill people with the next virus attack. This is why various doctors are sounding the alarm not to take this nano vaccine. They are even forecasting that 50 million Americans will die with the next virus attack because your immune system will overreact and you could die if you took the vaccine. I will call My faithful to My refuges to be healed before the next virus attack. Those people, who are vaccinated, could be healed at My refuges as well. I will take care of My people, but you need to listen for My inner locution to leave your homes for My refuges. In any case that endangers your life, I will call you to the safety of My refuges. I love all of you and I will protect you in your need.”

December 30, 2020: Jesus said: “My people, you are enjoying the feast of My birth, and there is joy in your hearts at My coming as an infant. You are happy to celebrate Me as your Savior, even amidst all of your virus trials. Some people are accepting the new vaccines, which I have warned you not to take. This nano technology could be used to control you through the 5G microwaves in the cloud of the internet. After My Warning and the conversion time, you are to get rid of all of your internet devices because the Antichrist will try to control you with his eyes. This is another reason not to take the vaccine, because the nano particles will be subject to control in the cloud.You are about to see many struggles over this cheating election, and how it will be settled. Be prepared to come to My refuges when your lives will be threatened. Trust in Me to protect you from the evil ones.”

November 19, 2020: Jesus said: “My people, I am giving this message to clarify that the coming mandate for a chip in the body is for buying and selling according to the Bible. You should absolutely refuse to take the chip in the body. There is also another possible mandate coming to take the virus vaccine and the flu shot. You should not take either shot because they will harm your immune system, and they are not that effective. The virus vaccine uses nano technology, and this will attack your DNA and threaten your health.Not that many people are dying from only the corona virus. Your media accentuates the numbers of deaths from the corona virus because they secretly are including other means of death. When the authorities threaten your lives for not taking the chip or the shots, then I will call My faithful to My refuges.”

August 30, 2020
    Urgent call of Mary who Sanctifies to the People of God. Message to Enoch.

Little children, remember that heaven will not abandon you, so fear not; I, your Mother, will take care of you my little ones; the protection of my Holy Rosary will shield you so that no force of evil can harm you.

“My Children, the Peace of my Lord be with you all, and my Maternal Protection always accompany you.

Little children, watch out for the vaccines because millions (of them) will come with the Microchip, the mark of the beast, which will be inserted in you when injected. Other vaccines will decimate the world’s population and many others will modify the Human Genome. Watch out, my children, with the biometric vaccine called Luciferase, because this vaccine will be one of the many that will carry the Microchip, which will be activated with the technology you call 5G. Do not fall into the deception of the servants of evil, for what they seek is to mark humanity with the mark of the beast and to decimate the world’s population; everything is a conspiracy on the part of the emissaries of evil, who are taking advantage of the existing pandemic, to mark humanity, to decimate and to enslave it.

Poor little children of mine, you will suffer very much in your passage through the desert! All this coming tribulation to you is part of your purification. Again I say unto you, my little ones, consecrate yourselves to Our Two Hearts morning and night,extending this consecration to your children and family, that all may be delivered and protected from the mark of the beast and from all the deceptions and conspiracies of the emissaries of evil. Keep this instruction very much in mind, my children, for it will be the protection that will deliver you from the power of the evil one.

Little children, remember that heaven will not abandon you, so fear not; I, your Mother, will take care of you my little ones; the protection of my Holy Rosary will shield you so that no force of evil can harm you. None of my Rosary’s devotees or their families will be lost, I promise you. Remember: what seems impossible for men, it is possible for God; I, your Mother, will not let any sheep get lost from my Son’s flock. That is why little children, cling to my Holy Rosary, because together with the consecration of Our Two Hearts and with the Spiritual Armor, they are the greatest protection Heaven is giving you for this end times.

Little ones, again I remind you of the closeness of day of the Warning (Enlightenment of Conscience), worry to be in God’s grace so that in this day you may reach eternity full of joy and jubilantly and be beyond reproach before the Supreme Tribunal. Prepare yourselves for the arrival of this glorious day, where the clean of heart will see the Splendor of God’s glory. My children, the Heavenly Trumpets are ringing in every corner of the earth, calling for conversion, and inviting humanity to be prepared for the arrival of the Warning. Do not be afraid, God’s Mercy is about to be poured out upon all mankind, seeking the salvation of the greatest number of souls. You are, humanity of these end times, the most sinful one ever existed on the face of the earth, but you are also the most privileged, because a rest of you after the purification will be called God’s Chosen People, who will inhabit with Him, the New Heavens and the New Earth.

So take advantage, my little ones, of the little time in which the Houses of my Father will be open for you to go in looking for one of my Predilects (the Priests) to make a good confession of life, which will free you in your passage through the eternity of the fire of hell. I urge you my children, that you may be ready and be prepared for the coming of that great day, which is already knocking at the door of your soul. Spread the prayer of my Holy Rosary and of my seven Hail Mary and remain prayerful and watchful with your lamps oiled with prayer, because your Master is coming.

Remain, my little children, in the Peace of my Lord.

Your Mother loves you, Mary who Sanctifies

Make my Title and these messages of salvation known, little ones, to the whole world.”

End of messages

CUB
    March 24, 2021

Summary Guide to the Tribulation
    www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

--- End ---

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Bill & Melinda Gates Giggle & Smirk Over 2nd Wave of Pandemic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmP6_gy-MIE
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Exclusive: Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’

March 25, 2021
    by Mordechai Sones

America’s Frontline Doctors
    (AFLDS) spoke to former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Mike Yeadon about his views on the COVID-19 vaccine, hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, the regulatory authorities, and more.
    At the outset, Dr. Yeadon said “I’m well aware of the global crimes against humanity being perpetrated against a large proportion of the worlds population.

“I feel great fear, but I’m not deterred from giving expert testimony to multiple groups of able lawyers like Rocco Galati in Canada and Reiner Fuellmich in Germany.

“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products.

“In the U.K., it’s abundantly clear that the authorities are bent on a course which will result in administering ‘vaccines’ to as many of the population as they can. This is madness, because even if these agents were legitimate, protection is needed only by those at notably elevated risk of death from the virus. In those people, there might even be an argument that the risks are worth bearing. And there definitely are risks which are what I call ‘mechanistic’: inbuilt in the way they work.

“But all the other people, those in good health and younger than 60 years, perhaps a little older, they don’t perish from the virus. In this large group, it’s wholly unethical to administer something novel and for which the potential for unwanted effects after a few months is completely uncharacterized.

“In no other era would it be wise to do what is stated as the intention.

“Since I know this with certainty, and I know those driving it know this too, we have to enquire: What is their motive?
    “While I don’t know, I have strong theoretical answers, only one of which relates to money and that motive doesn’t work, because the same quantum can be arrived at by doubling the unit cost and giving the agent to half as many people. Dilemma solved. So it’s something else.

Appreciating that, by entire population, it is also intended that minor children and eventually babies are to be included in the net, and that’s what I interpret to be an evil act.

“There is no medical rationale for it.
    Knowing as I do that the design of these ‘vaccines’ results, in the expression in the bodies of recipients, expression of the spike protein, which has adverse biological effects of its own which, in some people, are harmful (initiating blood coagulation and activating the immune ‘complement system’), I’m determined to point out that those not at risk from this virus should not be exposed to the risk of unwanted effects from these agents.”

AFLDS: The Israel Supreme Court decision last week cancelling COVID flight restrictions said: “In the future, any new restrictions on travel into or out of Israel need, in legal terms, a comprehensive, factual, data-based foundation.”
    In a talk you gave four months ago, you said

“The most likely duration of immunity to a respiratory virus like SARS CoV-2 is multiple years. Why do I say that? We actually have the data for a virus that swept through parts of the world seventeen years ago called SARS, and remember SARS CoV-2 is 80% similar to SARS, so I think that’s the best comparison that anyone can provide.

“The evidence is clear: These very clever cellular immunologists studied all the people they could get hold of who had survived SARS 17 years ago. They took a blood sample, and they tested whether they responded or not to the original SARS and they all did; they all had perfectly normal, robust T cell memory. They were actually also protected against SARS CoV-2, because they’re so similar; it’s cross immunity.

“So, I would say the best data that exists is that immunity should be robust for at least 17 years. I think it’s entirely possible that it is lifelong. The style of the responses of these people’s T cells were the same as if you’ve been vaccinated and then you come back years later to see if that immunity has been retained. So I think the evidence is really strong that the duration of immunity will be multiple years, and possibly lifelong.

In other words, previous exposure to SARS – that is, a variant similar to SARS CoV-2 – bestowed SARS CoV-2 immunity.
    The Israel government cites new variants to justify lockdowns, flight closures, restrictions, and Green Passport issuance. Given the Supreme Court verdict, do you think it may be possible to preempt future government measures with accurate information about variants, immunity, herd immunity, etc. that could be provided to the lawyers who will be challenging those future measures?

Yeadon: “What I outlined in relation to immunity to SARS is precisely what we’re seeing with SARS-CoV-2.
    The study is from one of the best labs in their field.

“So, theoretically, people could test their T-cell immunity by measuring the responses of cells in a small sample of their blood. There are such tests, they are not “high throughput” and they are likely to cost a few hundred USD each on scale. But not thousands. The test I’m aware of is not yet commercially available, but research only in U.K.
    “However, I expect the company could be induced to provide test kits “for research” on scale, subject to an agreement. If you were to arrange to test a few thousand non vaccinated Israelis, it may be a double edged sword. Based on other countries experiences, 30-50% of people had prior immunity & additionally around 25% have been infected & are now immune.

“Personally, I wouldn’t want to deal with the authorities on their own terms: that you’re suspected as a source of infection until proven otherwise. You shouldn’t need to be proving you’re not a health risk to others. Those without symptoms are never a health threat to others. And in any case, once those who are concerned about the virus are vaccinated, there is just no argument for anyone else needing to be vaccinated.”

My understanding of a “leaky vaccine” is that it only lessens symptoms in the vaccinated, but does not stop transmission; it therefore allows the spread of what then becomes a more deadly virus.

For example, in China they deliberately use leaky Avian Flu vaccines to quickly cull flocks of chicken, because the unvaccinated die within three days. In Marek’s Disease, from which they needed to save all the chickens, the only solution was to vaccinate 100% of the flock, because all unvaccinated were at high risk of death. So how a leaky vax is utilized is intention-driven, that is, it is possible that the intent can be to cause great harm to the unvaccinated.

Stronger strains usually would not propagate through a population because they kill the host too rapidly, but if the vaccinated experience only less-serious disease, then they spread these strains to the unvaccinated who contract serious disease and die.

Do you agree with this assessment? Furthermore, do you agree that if the unvaccinated become the susceptible ones, the only way forward is HCQ prophylaxis for those who haven’t already had COVID-19?

Would the Zelenko Protocol work against these stronger strains if this is the case?

And if many already have the aforementioned previous “17-year SARS immunity”, would that then not protect from any super-variant?

“I think the Gerrt Vanden Bossche story is highly suspect. There is no evidence at all that vaccination is leading or will lead to ‘dangerous variants’. I am worried that it’s some kind of trick.

“As a general rule, variants form very often, routinely, and tend to become less dangerous & more infectious over time, as it comes into equilibrium with its human host. Variants generally don’t become more dangerous.
    “No variant differs from the original sequence by more than 0.3%. In other words, all variants are at least 99.7% identical to the Wuhan sequence.

“It’s a fiction, and an evil one at that, that variants are likely to “escape immunity”.

“Not only is it intrinsically unlikely – because this degree of similarity of variants means zero chance that an immune person (whether from natural infection or from vaccination) will be made ill by a variant – but it’s empirically supported by high-quality research.

“The research I refer to shows that people recovering from infection or who have been vaccinated ALL have a wide range of immune cells which recognize ALL the variants.

This paper shows WHY the extensive molecular recognition by the immune system makes the tiny changes in variants irrelevant.

“I cannot say strongly enough: The stories around variants and need for top up vaccines are FALSE. I am concerned there is a very malign reason behind all this. It is certainly not backed by the best ways to look at immunity. The claims always lack substance when examined, and utilize various tricks, like manipulating conditions for testing the effectiveness of antibodies.
    Antibodies are probably rather unimportant in host protection against this virus. There have been a few ‘natural experiments’, people who unfortunately cannot make antibodies, yet are able quite successfully to repel this virus. They definitely are better off with antibodies than without. I mention these rare patients because they show that antibodies are not essential to host immunity, so some contrived test in a lab of antibodies and engineered variant viruses do NOT justify need for top up vaccines.

“The only people who might remain vulnerable and need prophylaxis or treatment are those who are elderly and/or ill and do not wish to receive a vaccine (as is their right).

“The good news is that there are multiple choices available: hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, budesonide (inhaled steroid used in asthmatics), and of course oral Vitamin D, zinc, azithromycin etc.
    These reduce the severity to such an extent that this virus did not need to become a public health crisis.”

Do you feel the FDA does a good job regulating big pharma? In what ways does big pharma get around the regulator?

Do you feel they did so for the mRNA injection?

“Until recently, I had high regard for global medicines regulators. When I was in Pfizer, and later CEO of a biotech I founded (Ziarco, later acquired by Novartis), we interacted respectfully with FDA, EMA, and the U.K. MHRA.
    Always good quality interactions.

“Recently, I noticed that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) had made a grant to the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)! Can that ever be appropriate? They’re funded by public money. They should never accept money from a private body.

“So here is an example where the U.K. regulator has a conflict of interest.
    “The European Medicines Agency failed to require certain things as disclosed in the ‘hack’ of their files while reviewing the Pfizer vaccine.

“You can find examples on Reiner Fuellmich’s “Corona Committee” online.

“So I no longer believe the regulators are capable of protecting us. ‘Approval’ is therefore meaningless.

“Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and I petitioned the EMA Dec 1, 2020 on the genetic vaccines. They ignored us.

“Recently, we wrote privately to them, warning of blood clots, they ignored us. When we went public with our letter, we were completely censored. Days later, more than ten countries paused use of a vaccine citing blood clots.
    “I think the big money of pharma plus cash from BMGF creates the environment where saying no just isn’t an option for the regulator.

“I must return to the issue of ‘top up vaccines’ (booster shots) and it is this whole narrative which I fear will he exploited and used to gain unparalleled power over us.

“PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them.

“As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes.

“For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the worlds population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.

“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.”

Exclusive: Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’ – America's Frontline Doctors

Report: Fake ‘Vaccine Passports’ Are Already Being Sold on the Street

30 March, 2021

https://summit.news/2021/03/30/repor...on-the-street/

Whatcha wanna bet they have a solution for this problem, already?

See:

http://www.call2holiness.org/Markoft...ftheBeast.html

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Sunday, March 28, 2021: (Palm or Passion Sunday)
    Jesus said: “My people, you just read an account of My betrayal, death, and soon you will read about My Resurrection. You also read and saw a vision of how St. Peter denied Me three times, even when he said he would die for Me earlier. You all are sinners like St. Peter, and you have denied Me in your own sins. Fortunately, you can come to Me in Confession and I will forgive your sins with the priest’s absolution. I have told you how you will be persecuted, and now you may be restricted from stores for not having an ID pass that you were vaccinated. You might want to stock up for a few months if you cannot get into the grocery stores. You are beginning to see how your leaders are going to implement communism by controlling you with these vaccination ID passes. If your lives are threatened, then I will call you to My refuges, and I will multiply your food even before you come to My refuges.”

Monday, March 29, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, Mary poured expensive oil over My feet and My head. Judas criticized her for not selling it to give money to the poor. But I thanked her because she was preparing Me for My burial. The Pharisees wanted to kill both Lazarus and Me because many Jews were believing in Me because I raised Lazarus from the dead. The vaccinated people could die from the next deadly virus attack. This is why I revealed that a blessing of the Good Friday oil could heal such people. Be prepared, My faithful, because those faithful, who did not get vaccinated, will be treated like second class citizens. Without a vaccination ID tag you may be restricted from certain stores and events. Eventually, the authorities may threaten to quarantine you, or even put you in jail for not taking the vaccine. If your lives are in danger, I will call you to the safety of My refuges.”

March 29, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My son, I am again giving you a preview of what your life review will be like, because I want you to be prepared, since My Warning is coming soon in your time. You will be seeing how the Democrats want total control over your people, and they will perpetuate this Covid crisis to try and force everyone to get vaccinated. Once a good share of the people have their shot, the authorities will try to mandate the vaccine for everyone. They will be issuing vaccine ID tags, and those people without a tag will find it almost impossible to enter stores or buy their groceries. When your lives may be at risk for not taking a shot, I will bring My Warning, and I will call you to My refuges for protection by My angels. I keep telling you NOT to take any vaccine or flu shot, or you could die from the next virus attack. Trust in Me to multiply your food, if you cannot go into a grocery store. This means of control using vaccines, is the beginning of a communist takeover.”

Tuesday, March 30, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some states who are putting out vaccine ID tags for people who were vaccinated with the Covid vaccine. It will not be long when some stores will limit people entering who do not have this tag, or a negative test for the virus. Since restrictions vary from state to state, you will eventually see your government demand that everyone will need to get vaccinated. Your President will threaten those people who did not get vaccinated, or they will suffer restrictions, fines, or jail to try and force the rest of the people to get vaccinated. Once My people will be in danger for not taking the Covid vaccine, I will send My Warning as you saw the life review starting in the vision. After the conversion time, I will call My faithful to My refuges of protection. Leave quickly when I warn you, and My angels will protect you.”

March 30, 2021:

Jesus said: “My son, I thank you for following My suggestion to stock up on groceries before your stores could restrict people who refuse to get the Covid vaccine. You are seeing the beginning of how the left wants to control your freedoms of movement by forcing mandatory Covid vaccine ID tags as a necessity to enter your stores. If your people do not rise up in revolt against these restrictions, you could lose your freedoms and allow the communists to take you over. Pray and protest to keep your freedoms, or you will lose all of your freedoms. When your lives are threatened, I will call My believers to My refuges where you will be healed and protected by My angels.”

... beast markings I'm thinkin.

O.W.

You can find blank vaccine cards online to print out. You can also find examples of how the look filled out.
    Just make sure to print out on cardstock. Then laminate it, so you don't have to worry about the texture matching.

My worry is about when he government gets more organized, and forgeries are harder.

I will not take any vaccine under this type of threat.

This article is NOT going to post well. It is riddled with embedded this and that and screen shots. Suggest you read the original article at the link provided:

Leaked Docs Show UK Government Has Planned For Vaccine Passports All Along

by Tyler Durden

Tuesday, Apr 06, 2021 - 03:30 AM

Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,

Despite consistently denying it, the UK government has planned for the rollout of vaccine passports all along, prompting charges that the “Covid passes are shrouded in government cover ups, lies and shady contracts.”

Privacy Watchdog Big Brother Watch points to an article in the London Guardian today that details how the vaccine passport system was in advanced stages back in December at the same time as ministers were telling the public there were no plans for them.

The article cites a government report dated 17 December, originating from Swiss-based consultancy firm Zühlke Engineering, the same company involved with the UK NHS track and tracing app.

The Guardian notes that the document “details research into possible public attitudes to a Covid certificate, sometimes called a domestic Covid passport. This would use vaccination status, a recent negative Covid test or proof of coronavirus antibodies to allow people into potentially packed places when the country opens up.”

The report also included diagrams of an app-based Covid certificate with scannable QR codes, all connected to the NHS app.

It almost exactly mirrors how the now official COVID pass looks:

As Summit News also reported in December last year, the British government contracted multiple firms to develop COIVD ‘freedom passports’, that would be used to segregate society between those who have been tested or vaccinated against COVID and those who have not.

Simultaneously, a Deprtment of Health source claimed “It is looking at whether it would be possible,” but urged “There are no plans to introduce immunity passports,”

The plan was always to develop an app based system to integrate a QR code linking to a digital passport, which will be used to gain entry into clubs, venues, cinemas, basically anywhere in public.

As far back as November, we reported on these plans, then in January it became clear that vaccine passports were being rolled out.

Throughout this sorry saga, government ministers have engaged in cognitive dissonance, at once admitting that vaccine passports are being introduced, but then suggesting that they are not actually vaccine passports.

Just over a month ago, it became apparent that the system would apply even to pubs and restaurants.

Then a fortnight ago, Prime Minister Boris Johnson suggested that pubs would be able to use the vaccine passes at their discretion, promoting a huge backlash among landlords and punters.

Johnson then walked back that suggestion last week, announcing that pubs and restaurants would be exempt. The strategy is clear, threaten the worst, then when a bone is offered it appears like a concession has been made, so the people will accept the overall system.

Now, the government has announced that the public will be “urged” to take TWO Covid tests EVERY WEEK in order to reengage in society.

Where does this end?

The answer is with digital face scans to enter pubs, gigs and sports events.

Domestic and international biometric ID systems all eventually interlinked and connected to a Chinese style social credit score system.

It is not too late to stop this nightmare future from unfolding.

UK Ministers are set to vote on the vaccine passport system, and could defeat it, killing off the system, at least in the short term.

Groups such as Big Brother Watch need support in their efforts to stave off a two tier society.

Leaked Docs Show UK Government Has Planned For Vaccine Passports All Along | ZeroHedge

California County To Launch Digital Vaccine Passport For Your "Peace Of Mind"

Wednesday, Apr 14, 2021 - 08:46 AM

Authored by Tom Ozimek via the Epoch Times

California’s Orange County plans to launch a pilot program for digital CCP virus vaccine and testing passports, according to health officials.

The vaccine and testing credentialing arrangement will be rolled out sometime in April, Orange County Health Care Agency officials said on Twitter.

"The Digital Passport enables individuals to participate safely and with peace of mind in activities that involve interactions with other people, including travel, attractions, conferences/meetings, concerts, sports, school and more,"
    officials added.

While details are scant about how the digital vaccine passport would work, the Orange County health agency’s director and health officer, Dr. Clayton Chau, told the O.C. Register that the county’s existing Othena vaccine scheduling app could be modified to include a credentialing feature.

The Othena app is being used to schedule vaccine appointments at the county’s mass inoculation sites, including at Disneyland.

Chau also told the outlet that printed cards could be issued for use by people who don’t use smartphones.

California Public Health Officer Dr. Tomás Aragón said last week that there are currently no plans to create a state-level vaccination passport system, although health officials are looking into formulating standards and guidelines around the use of such credentials, KTLA reported.

Aragón said that if federal authorities “don’t move fast enough” with developing such guidelines, "we will come up with technical standards that will be expected—really focusing on making sure that privacy is protected and that equity is protected."

It comes amid controversy over vaccine passport-style systems, which have been proposed in some countries, and as some U.S. states and regions have either considered their adoption or moved forward with their deployment.

Hawaii Gov. David Ige’s latest emergency proclamation includes a plan for vaccine passports that would allow travelers to avoid quarantine and COVID-19 testing. While there is no timeline for its adoption and it still needs approval by the director of the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency, Lt. Gov. Josh Green told Hawaii News Now that the plan is to launch a pilot for inter-island travel by May 1.

New York state has also rolled out its “Excelsior Pass” system that would require people to show that they have been vaccinated when trying to enter certain events and locations.

Vaccine passports have been criticized by civil liberties groups, who say they would potentially violate Americans’ privacy rights while denying key services to people who are not vaccinated.

The Biden administration has said that it would not develop a federal vaccine passport system, but that it would come up with guidelines around their use and leave development to the private sector and local authorities.

"The government is not now, nor will we be supporting a system that requires Americans to carry a credential. There will be no federal vaccinations database and no federal mandate requiring everyone to obtain a single vaccination credential,"
    White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters at the White House last week.

Psaki last month responded to reports that the administration was working with private firms to create a passport system, saying the administration would only provide guidance.

"Our interest is very simple from the federal government, which is Americans’ privacy and rights should be protected so that these systems are not used against people unfairly," Psaki clarified Tuesday. She again said the government would provide guidance on privacy concerns related to vaccines.

Several governors, including Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, both Republicans, have issued executive orders barring the use of vaccine passports.

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) has also introduced legislation that would ban federal agencies from future issuance of any standardized documentation that could be used to certify COVID-19 vaccination status to third parties, like airlines or restaurants.

Biggs’s proposed bill, called the No Vaccine Passports Act (pdf), would also prohibit proof of COVID-19 vaccination from being a requirement to access federal or congressional property and services, Biggs’s office said in a statement.

"My private health care decisions—and yours—are nobody else’s business,"
    Biggs said. "Vaccine passports will not help our nation recover from COVID-19, instead, they will simply impose more Big Brother surveillance on our society."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/california-county-launch-digital-vaccine-passport

This is a MUST see video. It is embedded, and I can not copy the link....

COVID Shots to “Decimate World Population,” Warns Dr. Bhakdi

by Alex Newman April 16, 2021

In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population. Starting off, he explains that the PCR test has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific. Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand. Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body. Finally, Bhakdi, who warned of impending “doom” during a Fox News interview that went viral, calls for criminal prosecutions of the people responsible and an immediate halt to this global experiment.

https://thenewamerican.com/covid-sho...rns-dr-bhakdi/