Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: The Race War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Miley is a moron and one of the reasons we will find ourselves unprepared for the attack that China is actively prepping for this nation. best you and I can do is prep as best we can with what means we have and brace. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

as a former teacher, I welcomed cameras in the classroom. I had one and it saved my bacon many times. all of them should be soequipped so mom and dad can not only ck what's being taught but how little jane or joe is acting. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

NFAC Militia Member Wanted for Shooting Police Officer in the Head in Florida
    > By Human Events Staff | June 24, 2021
    The wanted man, 29-year-old Othal “O-Zone” Wallace, allegedly shot a police officer, leaving him in critical condition following surgery.

According to a tweet, Wallace marched with the Black Nationalist NFAC Militia in Louisville, Kentucky in September of 2020.

https://humanevents.com/2021/06/24/nfac-militia-membe

Fact-Checker Tells News Not to Report Crime Because It's Racist
    [MSM "fact checkers" exist solely to bury true information]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwx6mI7e1qo&ab_channel=An

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.

On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.
    This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.