Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: The Race War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

George Floyd’s Nephew Arrested for Intimidation of Kyle Rittenhouse Jurors

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/george-floyds-nephew-ar
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

been under the weather for the past few days, but on the mend. I am gettng really tired with the people of the black persuasion claiming that all of our problems lie at the feet of the melatonin lacking creatures. I taught hs for 22 years at a poor, 90% black school and yes, I'm a white devil. The sheer disgust that I saw, clearly, on every black face that put eyes on me was at first, alarming. then to be expected. They don't appreciate anything, ANYTHING, whitey does for them. oh to be sure, some do but the most don't give a *uck about anything you do. they care about three things: their own sex drive, eating and beating on someone they consider beneath them. I love Jesus, i've prayed with them, I've done all I could do for them and still had my chops handed to me. So, my liberal buds, no, they don't appreciate you, they will take advantage of you and then rape your wife or seduce your daughter. big points scored on that one, bragging rights you know! just be aware, check your surroundings, arm up and just stay ready. sad, but true, preparation is a must. prep and pray, the end has arrived--just ask the folks still existing in blue states.

[QUOTE=consteacher1;2842593]been under the weather for the past few days, but on the mend. I am gettng really tired with the people of the black persuasion claiming that all of our problems lie at the feet of the melatonin lacking creatures. I taught hs for 22 years at a poor, 90% black school and yes, I'm a white devil. The sheer disgust that I saw, clearly, on every black face that put eyes on me was at first, alarming. then to be expected. They don't appreciate anything, ANYTHING, whitey does for them. oh to be sure, some do but the most don't give a *uck about anything you do. they care about three things: their own sex drive, eating and beating on someone they consider beneath them. I love Jesus, i've prayed with them, I've done all I could do for them and still had my chops handed to me. So, my liberal buds, no, they don't appreciate you, they will take advantage of you and then rape your wife or seduce your daughter. big points scored on that one, bragging rights you know! just be aware, check your surroundings, arm up and just stay ready. sad, but true, preparation is a must. prep and pray, the end has arrived--just ask the folks still existing in blue states.[/QUOTE This is a fact that I have observed ever since LBJ instituted modern welfare as we know it. Recipients os government handouts never appreciate what they are given or the taxpayers who gave it up, involuntarily. They constantly complain how they want more and that we are evil for refusing them more and more. Private, volunteer charity does not work that way. Most whom receive one-time private help are thankful.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    been under the weather for the past few days, but on the mend. I am gettng really tired with the people of the black persuasion claiming that all of our problems lie at the feet of the melatonin lacking creatures. I taught hs for 22 years at a poor, 90% black school and yes, I'm a white devil. The sheer disgust that I saw, clearly, on every black face that put eyes on me was at first, alarming. then to be expected. They don't appreciate anything, ANYTHING, whitey does for them. oh to be sure, some do but the most don't give a *uck about anything you do. they care about three things: their own sex drive, eating and beating on someone they consider beneath them. I love Jesus, i've prayed with them, I've done all I could do for them and still had my chops handed to me. So, my liberal buds, no, they don't appreciate you, they will take advantage of you and then rape your wife or seduce your daughter. big points scored on that one, bragging rights you know! just be aware, check your surroundings, arm up and just stay ready. sad, but true, preparation is a must. prep and pray, the end has arrived--just ask the folks still existing in blue states.
    Indeed.
    When I was in Jr. HS during lunch a black kid sat down at our table and began bitchin and moaning as a young black man he'd never be able to get a good education, job, house, etc. White man holding him down and exploiting him. I thought about it for about 16 seconds and said "We go to the same classes. We have the same teachers. The ONLY DIFFERENCE between the two of us is I actually show up for class." He thought about it for a few seconds, then beat the shit out of me. Dropped out after that.

To this day I feel truly sorry for him. Someone sold him a pack of lies and he fell for it.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

LBJ is said to have commented to a fellow demo signing the welfare/food stamp bills into law. He's said to have stated "just like that, we'll have every *igger vote for the next 100 years." He was right. they weren't sold a pack of lies, they were told they could pursue the big three with impunity for just letting whitey pay him! sex, eating and the ability to beat up someone they consider beneath them are the holy trinity in the hood. and we're surprised to see how many black on white/black on yellow black on _________ are being committed daily? the news won't cover the black on white/yellow crimes if committed by our aa bros. look at Mi, the moment the white kid shot up the school, you heard noting about the "poor, misunderstood" black guy who ran his suv through the parade. we need to wake up, pray for them and stand up to them or it will be lights out. hell, it may be that already but time will tell,. stay safe. prep and pray, the end has a arrived.

14 Year Old Suspected of Sexually Assaulting 87 Year Old Woman During Carjacking at Waukesha Public Library

Also the 14 year old is the nephew of Milwaukee Common Council President and Milwaukee Mayoral candidate Cavalier Johnson.

Source is from

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/12/08/waukesha-sex