Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: The Race War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Waukesha massacre suspect threatened elderly whites, posted directions for mowing people down

(Natural News) The black supremacist charged with five murders in the Waukesha Christmas Parade Massacre didn’t just create demented rap videos about drugs, murder, and hating Donald Trump. (Article by R. Cort Kirkwood republished from TheNewAmerican.com) Darrell E. Brooks, Jr. also threatened elderly whites and warned that he might … [Read More...]

You don't even have to be white.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

the next big target, quickly moving up the charts, is if you are a Christian, then you hate your country and 'science'. Persecution is ramping up all over the world and starting to get traction here. just more birth pangs! prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Twitter's new CEO

Now we know why she's not shown w/Biden any more!
    Report: Harris, Booker blocked FBI from monitoring Black Supremacists like the Waukesha killer

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/report-harris-booker-blocked-fbi-from-monitoring-black-supremacists-like-the-waukesha-killer/?&source=pushnami