Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Race War Thread

BREAKING: Video Shows Brutal Murder Of Uber Eats Drive By Two Thugs Who Stole His Car – While Two National Guardsman Just Stand Around Doing Nothing…

The best part is the national guard just standing around helping the murderers out of the car they just stole. Amazing.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

BREAKING: Jail Guard Taken Hostage By at Least One Inmate at #OklahomaCountyJail... Criminal is Streaming Live on Facebook (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/breaking-jailer-

Pentagon Plot To Trigger Race War Discovered

https://banned.video/watch?id=605f9a0cbf13ad66d85387f0

8th Grade Star Athlete and Student Shot and Killed by Young Black Male
    Lucia was one of those special girls who was wise beyond her years. She radiated happiness and excelled in sports and academics.
    Lucia was loved by everyone who knew her.
    She was that perfect all-American girl who had her entire life before her – until around 4:30 pm on Friday afternoon when she was gunned down by a young black male.
    Lucia was minding her own business, walking through her subdivision with a friend when she was shot.
    Young Lucia was rushed to a local hospital where she later died.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/03/8t...ng-black-male/