Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: The Race War Thread

Juneteenth Celebration Turns Violent In Long Branch, NJ As Video Shows A White Girl Getting Brutally Beaten [Video at link]
    [CW2 will also be a race war.]

https://conservativeus.com/juneteenth-celebration-tur
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Woman stabbed to death in Loop was an ‘accomplished scholar’ working on doctoral degree in criminal justice

Anat Kimchi, 31, was a Maryland graduate student who had been working on her doctoral degree in criminology and criminal justice.

Anat was already a notably accomplished scholar, but more importantly she was a remarkable woman who was beloved by friends and family,” said Gary D. LaFree, chairman of the Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Maryland.
    Police reported no (white) suspects Monday morning and have released no description of the attacker.

Kimchi had earned her master’s degree in criminology and criminal justice from the University of Maryland in 2017, and had receive bachelor’s degrees in both psychology and criminology.
    Juneteenth

Waitress assaulted, taken in car after chasing men who ditch tab "by people"

https://nypost.com/2021/06/20/waitre...rce=NYPTwitter