Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: The Race War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Anti-Riot Bill Which Also Includes Civil Immunity For Drivers Who Hit Road-Blocking Protestors
    April 19, 2021 | Sundance | 92 Comments
    Earlier Monday Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed HB1, a new bill from the Florida legislature that establishes new criminal definitions under the anti-riot law. The House and Senate worked on the legislation for a year after Governor Ron DeSantis led the initial effort.

[HB1] “defines a “riot” as a public disturbance involving three or more people “acting with the common intent to assist each other in violent and disorderly conduct” that results in injury to another person, damage to property, or danger of injury or damage.

The law grants civil immunity to people who drive into protesters who are blocking a road, prevents people accused of rioting from bailing out of jail until after their first court appearance, and increases penalties for assaulting law-enforcement officers while engaging in a “riot.” It also penalizes local governments that interfere with efforts to stop a riot and allows law-enforcement agencies that face funding reductions to file objections.”
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ng-protestors/

Chris went there

WTH? Joe Biden to Give Speech Following Derek Chauvin Verdict

“Praying the Verdict is the Right Verdict” – Joe Biden Weighs in on Chauvin Trial After Judge Tells Govt Officials to Shut Up About the Case (VIDEO)
    straight out of the fascist playbook, open threats by a govt official. although crazy joe will never be "official" as far as I am concerned. Talk about a scorched earth administration, they must be terrified of whats coming in the next 3-4 decades

The fix is in: "You get a riot, you get a riot, and you and you. Everybody gets a riot!

DC National Guard Activates 250 Troops in Preparation for Chauvin Verdict