Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Race War Thread

Good riddance. The fewer ‘race advisors’ we have the better. We will never live in a non-racist society as long as we’re obsessed with race, and we’ve never been more obsessed with it than we are now. This bullshit has to stop. Everyone in the UK is equal by law. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/01/no-10-ra

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Notorious Anti-Trump doctor claims black-on-Asian crime occurs because of 'white supremacy'
    Prominent anti-Trump doctor Eugene Gu claims that black-on-Asian crimes only occur because of "white supremacy" in America.
    [It's ALWAYS the white man's fault. The Left is gearing up for white genocide. Plan accordingly.]
    https://thepostmillennial.com/prominent-doctor-claims
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Man, 29, is arrested for shooting dead mother-of-six in road rage incident after her husband accidentally cut him off while he was merging lanes

• Dejywan Floyd, 29, of Lumberton, N.C., was charged with first-degree murder and discharging a weapon into an occupied property
    • Julie Eberly, 47, and her husband Ryan Eberly were driving down Interstate 95 headed to a beach vacation
    • While driving, their car unknowingly came close to the Floyd's vehicle while merging into another lane
    • Floyd then allegedly rolled down his window and fired multiple shots into the passenger door, one of which struck and killed

Dejywan Floyd, 29, of North Carolina was charged with first-degree murder of Pennsylvania mother-of-six Jule Eberly in March

Julie Eberly

capt. obvious here: the fuse has been lit. when enough whites are tarred and feathered, maybe just maybe the tide will turn. When the riots after the Floyd decision is launched, no matter what, it just might come down to no, you won't burn my house. whatcha think? prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Leftists Rush to Claim Capitol Police Attacker Was ‘White Trump Supporter’… Suspect is Actually Young Black Man (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/leftists-rush-claim-capitol-police-attacker-white-trump-supporter-suspect-actually-appears-young-black-guy-video/