Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: The Race War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Earlier: 34 BLACK ON WHITE HOMICIDES. June 2021—Another Month In The Death Of White America. Which Biden Is Bringing To A Suburb Near You! I found reports of 29 Black-on-white homicides in July—and one white-on-black double homicide where, uniquely, the corporate media Reported Race and even speculated about a possible “Hate Crime.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Not a bad way to view it. The Race Hustlers are mining gold from taxpayers and contributors on the basis of how much guilt they can dig up. Or 'Gilt", as it were. And there's a Guilt-rush on.

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2021/08/racism-is-now-

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Disgraced Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot blamed guns – not criminals – for the murder of the young police officer.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/tragic-female-ch

The gun was purchased by a “straw buyer” named Jamel Danzy. Danzy purchased the gun legally in his hometown of Hammond, Ind., then illegally sold it to Eric Morgan. He purchased the firearm specifically for Morgan, knowing Morgan couldn’t legally buy one on his own due to a felony conviction. Eric Morgan had previously been arrested for armed robbery, convicted of felony robbery, and sentenced to a whopping three years probation. Danzy is looking at five years in prison for the gun sale.
    Shame of the Day: The Chicago Police Department’s second in command, First Deputy Police Superintendent Eric Carter, couldn’t be bothered with the bagpipe ritual for Officer French.
    Chicago’s Mayor Lightfoot blamed the crime on “guns, and the violence they bring.” No mention of the criminal or the anti-cop sentiment she oozes, even in her tweet “honoring” fallen Officer Ella French.

Woke Politicians Can’t Even Say the Words ‘Black Crime,’ Let Alone Deal With It

https://patriotdailypress.org/2021/08/12/woke-politicians-cant-even-say-the-words-black-crime-let-alone-deal-with-it/

Deleted Comment From Loudoun Enemies List Group Adds To Evidence That School Board Member Misled Police

By Luke Rosiak
    •Aug 18, 2021 DailyWire.com

Loudoun County school board member Beth Barts / Public domain via https://vimeo.com/566103405
    Loudoun County school board member Beth Barts, whose advocacy for a politicized K-12 education triggered an online crusade to “hack” and “expose” non-compliant parents in the semi-rural Virginia district, made a Facebook post which showed that she participated in the Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County group during a period in which she told police she did not visit it and was therefore unaware of its activities — and that post appears to have been deleted by the time police obtained the group’s posts under subpoena.
    The now-infamous saga began when Barts wrote on March 12 to a private group called Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County that “I am very concerned that this [anti-] CRT ‘movement’ for lack of a better word is gaining support.” Two days prior, Barts had been stripped of all committee assignments for aggressive behavior towards parents and colleagues. “It is difficult for me to bring attention to it without calling out specifics which may violate our code of conduct,” she continued in a message around 8:30 a.m.

Minnesota has fallen...
    Over 160 principals signed onto a pledge to “de-center whiteness” in schools by ending what they view as "white academic superiority.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/16/162-minneso