Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: The Race War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Every single time. It wasn't a "deranged" man who shoved an Asian woman to her death under the wheels of a speeding subway. It was a possibly deranged black man.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/15/woman-pushed-to-her-dea
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

define "deranged". Gimmydats, many not all, doing what they do best, violence. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Prosecutors in Waukesha County have added 71 new counts to the criminal complaint against black supremacist Darrell E. Brooks, Jr., who is charged in the murder of six people during Waukesha’s annual Christmas parade.
    https://thenewamerican.com/prosecutors-add-71-counts-

Little girl, 8, murdered in drive by shooting while she was petting a horse that passed by her house...#Democrats think this is OKAY and will always defend the right of criminals, their victims be damned!

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/little-girl-8-murdere

Watching the Rams/Cardinals game tonight. After a sickening introduction of all of the MLK Day propaganda, I was wondering how long it would be until violence broke out in the game where players had "Stop Hate" and 'Be Love" on their helmets. 3rd quarter, at least two fights broke out resulting in unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. As far as I can tell, the whole BLM movement is nothing but hate.

"...BLM is nothing but hate?" Shocked, I tell you, shocked that you would call those MLK banner-carriers a hate group. Shame on you that it took you this long to realize the obvious. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Not that long, consteacher1. It was obvious to me over two years ago that everything BLM and Antifa, especially their memes, was a complete inverse of the truth. Whenever the lamestream media touts the lies of these Marxist groups it has the opposite effect on me. The message I get is that everything they promote is to encourage blame and unfounded hatred toward white people, regardless of facts.