Thread: HaDerek - "THE WAY" Back To The Tree Of LIfe

Default HaDerek - "THE WAY" Back To The Tree Of LIfe

“So he DROVE OUT the man; and he placed at the east of the Garden of Eden Keruviym, and את a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard THE WAY of the TREE OF LIFE.” Gen 3:24

Access denied. Imagine that, denied for eating something YHUH said not to eat. THE WAY had been broken, leaving man in a fallen state. YHUH will not allow anyone to live forever in that condition; THE WAY will have to be restored. Paul mentioned THE WAY, but that WAY was found in the Torah and the prophets. He didn’t just make up the term. Imagine also, THE WAY was called a heresy back then by those in majority. Let’s look at some examples -

“But this I confess unto you, that after THE WAY which they call heresy, so worship I the Elohiym of my fathers, believing ALL THINGS which are written IN THE TORAH and IN THE PROPHETS” Act 24:14

What is “THE WAY”? A great honor was bestowed Avraham (have you been miss-taught that Torah was just for ‘Jews’?), YHUH knew he would guard THE WAY -

“For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall GUARD THE WAY of Yahuah, to do justice and judgment; that Yahuah may bring upon Avraham את that which he has spoken of him.” Gen 18:19

“And I will make your seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto your seed את all these countries; and in your seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; BECAUSE Avraham OBEYED my voice, and did guard my watch, my COMMANDMENTS, my STATUTES, and my TORAH.” Gen 26:4-5

Mosheh taught THE WAY -

“And you shall TEACH them ordinances and TORAH, and shall show them THE WAY wherein they must WALK, and the work that they must do.” Exo 18:20

“Ye shall WALK in all THE WAYS which Yahuah Elohaykem has COMMANDED you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you” Deu 5:33

Psalms, Proverbs -

“Blessed are the undefiled in THE WAY, who WALK in the TORAH of Yahuah.” Psa 119:1

“For the COMMANDMENT is a lamp; and the TORAH is light; and reproofs of INSTRUCTION are THE WAY of life” Pro 6:23

A warning to priests/pastors about guarding knowledge and identifying who a true messenger is, as well as who has fallen out of THE WAY -

“For the priest's lips should guard knowledge, and they should seek the TORAH at his mouth: for he is the messenger of Yahuah Tseva’oth. But ye are departed out of THE WAY; ye have caused many to stumble at the Torah” Mal 2:7-8

Messiah, Who walked THE WAY perfectly and exemplified our walk said few would find THE WAY -

“Because narrow is the gate, and troublesome is THE WAY, which leads to life, and few there be that find it.” Mat 7:14

As we see, THE WAY = HIS WAYS -

“And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Yahuah, to the house of the Elohai of Ya`aqov; and he will teach us of HIS WAYS, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Tsiyon shall go forth THE TORAH, and the Word of Yahuah from Yerushalayim.” Isa 2:3

Finding THE WAY back to the tree of life is by obedience to His commandments; walking in His Torah is THE WAY - The Yah-Way, the WAY to reenter -

“Blessed are they THAT DO His COMMANDMENTS, that they may have right to the TREE OF LIFE, and may ENTER IN through the gates into the city.” Rev 22:14

Shabbat shalom!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Excellent! Thanks

By the "way", Love "Yah-Way"!

Excellent!