Thread: We can all use a prayer of support, now and then...

Default We can all use a prayer of support, now and then...

I know there are many souls out there who are experiencing tough times these days, it is likely to get worse both financially and spiritually and so I am asking for a prayer for those people in these stressful times.

Today has been difficult for me as well and I am at a low ebb. I am almost overwhelmed by the rising level of evil that is engulfing our lives and the friends that are falling from the path.
    I would be grateful for a prayer requesting strength, vision, determination and clarity upon myself so that I may follow the path that the Lord has chosen for me.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Lord hears the sighs and groans of His people. My prayer for all of his is that He share His Spirit to strengthen us and guide us in the way He desires. When we fall, Lord, your Word says You will pick us up. You promised us that you will never leave or forsake us. Help me and we, to remember that You have all of this mess solidly in Your hand and if we remain in You, You will not leave or forsake us. As a part of this internet family, we trembling bits of clay thank You and praise Your holy Name now and when we see You face to face. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

There are going to be times in life where it is just you, and Jesus. In 1st Kings 19 Elijah thought he was the only faithful one left and was depressed, but God still had a remnant. God's will happens, and nothing stops it. If you need to stop and rest, do it.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Thank you. Though the times are tough, I am feeling better.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I hate to be a bother but I am in need of prayers of support, again!
    Seems I used-up those prayers I requested earlier!
    It's been a hard two weeks, and the shades of doubt and depression are at the door step!

never enough time for prayer! prayer sent. My sil's mil is having a massive attack: covid, broken leg (wasn't diagnosed until SIX WEEKS after she fell and broke it and yes, I've advised suits against a hospital and nursing home failed to act.) and there's lots more but my wife's fam in n.w. Ga. are really going through a tough time. prayers appreciate! prep nd pray, the end has arrived.