Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does HBO’s QAnon Documentary Reveal Who Q Is?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    It's seems military,an anonymous disinformation operation which lulled conservatives to sleep.ridiculous stories half imagined,because Q likes to talk in code.I thought it was nonsense,but very successful deception.
    I believe you are correct. This has been my belief since not long after I first heard of QAnon. It's sad, but I know some who still believe this disinformation.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    I believe you are correct. This has been my belief since not long after I first heard of QAnon. It's sad, but I know some who still believe this disinformation.
    Pastor, do you know the difference between QAnon and Q?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmouse View Post
    Ok I cannot post the documentation for what I will say here as by the time I came along Qanon was already a thing. I lost interest when I found out that Qanon is just like what happened to the tea party, it was made irrelevant and taken over, by the Republican party. It is just like what happened to Mike Vanderburgs (sp) sipsey street irregulars. It was taken over and made into something it was not meant to be by a second group of extremist's with shady pasts and even shadier morals. It did not follow the movements stated intentions as envisioned. The III% movement folded in it's original configuration and has never been the same.
    There are many other examples like these two where some powerful members of the political elite of this country has sidetracked very real movements to take us back to the founders intent. Go back before all the current nonsense with Qanon and you will find that Q NOT Qanon was a very real group of approx. 25 generals in 1860 formed a movement that was obliterated by Lincoln and the first civil war. Most if not all became Union army generals none the less and aside from whichever story you can find they kind of faded away after 1865.
    They have reappeared according to some stories I have seen both before ww1 and during ww2, with several stories around Korea and then JFK. In every case I can find about them they seem to be really clandestine, and extremely patriotic. Almost always treated with the same contempt or lack of sincerity as is happening today. Always debunked and made irrelevant by whatever government is in charge at the time. While I believe such an organization would have less than a 1% chance of making the changes necessary to recover our country, I also believe that there are shadow groups of many disparate and questionable intent throughout history. A simple look at the history and eventual outcome of the oss in ww2 is a prime example of how our government can pervert lofty ideals.
    I have said all of this only to point out that the writer of the OP makes a serious attempt to attack the right wing and by association DJT in a very dishonest and immoral attempt to hide it in the ridicule of a bogus group. It is wrong about Q, maybe not Qanon, but blatantly false without some context that he/she may not even know. To put out the bogus information above without even the little research that I have done leads me to question the veracity of the reporter, just as much as I question the veracity of Q. Just my 2cp
    Excellent Post.

None of us want to be deceived, or believe a lie. One thing we seem to be assured of is: The "Government" line is always suspect, as are the media spins. And, to believe the py-ops of the planted lies through social media, MSM, government channels, as well as discussion boards where the theme seems to be ridicule of people who have followed the Q posts and tried to decipher their meanings with hope that someone was doing something to right the American Ship, is, in my opinion, the real deception.

Our government has been running these kind of psy-ops for decades in countries around this world. The real deception is that people in the US cannot believe they are doing the same thing here. God says something to the effect that by their works you will know them. Seems to me there has been enough evidence that the government is involved in both sides of the various issues of the day. Q, the virus/vaccine, the medical community in general, politics, etc. etc. The list is so long that belief can only come with prayer and wisdom from the daily walk with the creator. It never ceases to amaze me when you apply the Bible to your most vexing questions, the answer is right there. Nothing from the darkness can hide deep enough that it will not be seen. On the other hand the Light also is never hidden, you simply must have faith that when you ask there will be answers. If not, immediately, then I take that to mean there are other more important things I should be looking at. ymmv!

Not even to mention the powerful delusion coming from God? That even the very elect would be deceived if that were possible? Any of us who think we know anything do not yet know it as we ought....(I Cor. 8:2?)

For interested Q followers:
    [beforeitsnews.com]

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Not even to mention the powerful delusion coming from God? That even the very elect would be deceived if that were possible? Any of us who think we know anything do not yet know it as we ought....(I Cor. 8:2?)

This 1000%