Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The active/mass shooter thread

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    It's up to parents to know their kids,this one seems to have been born without a conscience, but looks like a choirboy.
    Parents of Michigan Teen Shooter Ethan Crumbley Charged with 4 Counts of Involuntary Manslaughter

They are on the run
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"I’ve been working for months now on my full length expose on my re-investigation of the Route 91 Las Vegas shooting. It was the largest mass shooting in America’s history, and it was buried by the government and the mainstream media after only 2 weeks because there were just so many holes in the FBI’s story....not only about Paddock, but all the other shots fired on the Strip long after he was found dead. It’s set to be released here on my GAB channel next Friday, barring any new intel dumps that would require me to re-edit.

Not going to lie, I’m a little anxious about how the public is going to take some of this new info. It does not look good for the FBI or Sheriff Lombardo who’s now running for Governor of Nevada to keep this covered up."

https://tv.gab.com/channel/americanafmindy/view/route

Crazed Gunman Opens Fire On The Stockton PD Headquarters

Friday, December 10th 2021, 6:24:40 pm

STOCKTON, CA - Almost becoming a daily segment due to the defund the police agenda, liberal hotbeds like California have seen a drastic surge in crime
    See more at Red Voice Media

Shots fired in the heart of Hollywood Several gunshots were fired on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles late on Sunday as fans of Vicente Fernandez staged a memorial for the late Mexican music legend.

5 dead, including gunman, after shooting spree in Denver area

A string of shootings across the Denver metro area left multiple people dead and a police officer injured, authorities said. Full story: https://abc7.com/denver-shooting-spre...

Being as how well elections are rigged, that LostWages sheriff running for Nevada governor is likely to win.
    Imagine how much mischief can come with that, especially if the next Sheriff is of the same caliber.

On another note:
    Comrad Faucci can be easily described as a mass shooter too.

Checked out that gab report on the Vegas shooting, just a song. Nothing else, except some comments and Gab wanting a donation,
    but nothing indicating that they take checks. Everyone wants computer credit card stuff.

Six people injured after shooting at Los Angeles grocery store

Some of the individuals injured are reportedly in critical condition