Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The active/mass shooter thread

Default The active/mass shooter thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

What else can one expect. USA officialdom has been waging deadly false flag stunts and wars for over 121 years.

Dang, round here there would be five or six folks show up wanting to know what ya are shooting and if there might be any spare ammo. Barricaded? thats just goin in the house to get a glass of tea or...... well anyway. There are several signs within walking distance that say to be mindful of where yer rounds go an if you kill it you gota be the one to clean it. 2 legged critters.... well backhoes can be rented but there are still folks who'll dig the holes for a price, and even a few hogs around that are usually hungry so it's really all just about the clean up. No one wants the buzzards around as they smell really bad.
    Seriously ever notice where this crap usually happens? We have had a few domestic issues in the last few years but when law enforcement is 30+ mins out it is over by the time they get there. If it turns out it needs a real response that usually means someone took a shot at the responder and the locals got NO sense of humor bout that.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Police Identify Indianapolis Shooter Is Young Man Named Brandon Scott Hole…

Police on Friday said that the shooter in the late Thursday attack at an Indianapolis FedEx facility that left eight people dead was a young man in his 20s.
    Indianapolis Police Chief Randal Taylor told reporters that they were still interviewing witnesses and collecting evidence to determine a motive behind the latest mass shooting to rock the nation.
    Taylor did say that a “significant” number of employees at the FedEx location were members of the Sikh community, according to The Associated Press.
    Deputy Police Chief Craig McCartt said Friday that the gunman, who has not yet been identified by name, used a rifle to randomly open fire on people in the parking lot and inside the building.
    Keep reading…

An IMPD report from
    March 3, 2020, references a mental health check for suicidal tendencies
    at an Indianapolis residence, and lists Hole, then 18, as being
    arrested, the Indianapolis Star reported. According to the report, police seized a shotgun “from (a) dangerous person.”

In a "gun-free" victim disarmament zone.