Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The active/mass shooter thread

Prescription-drug-induced MASS SHOOTINGS and the ‘elephant in the room’

(Natural News) A mass shooting, according to the FBI, happens when four or more humans are killed during a single incident, not including the shooter. Nearly every single mass shooting incident has two things in common: The shooter is taking psychotropic SSRI medications, and the Democrats immediately blame the guns used instead of the … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The True Evil Behind America's Mass School Shootings

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=62...e0a2355898d9c5
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Armed bystander at Indiana mall as good as 400 cops in Texas: Takes out mass shooter in 15 seconds

(Natural News) There really is such a thing as being in the right place at the right time in history for one person to make a substantial, positive impact. And for Elisjsha Dicken, 21, it was being armed at a mall in Greenwood, Ind., last month. Dicken, who was legally carrying a concealed firearm, squeezed off 10 rounds and … [Read More...]

White, Ultra MAGA, Racist, Sexist, anti-LGBTQ Haters
    Mass Casualty Situation’ Averted After Suspects Planned To Shoot Up HS Football Game, Deputies Say

FOX 4 DALLAS
    EVERMAN, Texas (FOX 4) – Law enforcement has identified the two suspects arrested for making threats against a Homecoming high school football game in Everman on Friday. The Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office says 18-year-old Isaac Cooper and 18-year-old Brandon Gipson have been charged with unlawfully carrying a firearm in a prohibited place, child endangerment, and a terroristic threat in a public place.