Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Riot Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

'Could have a tragedy on your hands': Ex-cop/author [OFFICER TATUM] fears summer of violence in the streets
    Hostile climate of opinion is sapping police morale, says Brandon Tatum. "If you don't have the support of the community ... why in the world would you go and risk your life and potentially lose everything for $ 50,000 a year?" he asks.
    In an interview on "Just the News AM," Tatum, author of the forthcoming “Beaten Black and Blue: Being a Black Cop in America Under Siege," explained his fears about an eruption this summer.

“Every summer people start to crack up," Tatum said. "They're going to start committing petty crimes, more violence will happen over the summer."
    https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/summer-policing-
    Last edited by Lenno; 05-04-2021 at 10:43 AM.

Los Angeles authorities arrested a person suspected of throwing a Molotov cocktail at the entrance of a police station on Sunday morning, according to reports.
    Jonathon Rosin, 24, was tracked down and arrested by Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officers shortly after allegedly firebombing the Topanga Station at around 1 a.m. on Sunday.
    Surveillance video of the attack was shared to social media by Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin.

Police departments across America are reinforcing and developing new tactics in order to prepare for a “violent summer,” according to a WSJ report.

The prediction is partly based on the lifting of COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, although they had little impact in reducing the plague of violence that swept American cities last summer after the death of George Floyd.

Rising gun crimes and a surge in firearms sales are also cited as evidence that the coming months could represent an explosive powder keg.
    “Police departments in New York City and other large metro areas across the U.S. are bulking up patrols and implementing new tactics to prepare for what they say could be a violent summer,” states the report.
    Cities with a population of at least one million saw a 32.2% spike in homicides during the last 3 months of 2020, while murders are all up significantly in New York, Dallas and Chicago compared to this time last year.
    In NYC alone, there have been 451 year-to-date shootings, up by 86% compared to 2020, when there were 242 shootings.

Everything going according to the Marxist Plan:
    Nearly 20 Percent Of Seattle Police Force Quits Following Defunding And Black Lives Matter Riots

After budget cuts and months of Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioting, Seattle’s Police Chief indicated Wednesday that nearly 20 percent of the city’s police officers have left in the past year and a half.
    “The support that we had in my generation of policing is no longer there,” veteran Officer Clayton Powell told CBS News, concurring with Interim Police Chief Adrian Diaz’s assessment. More than 260 officers have quit the force since the beginning of last year.