Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Riot Thread

Default The Riot Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Police Chief RESIGNS Amid Daunte Wright Riots, Chauvin Trial Compromised By BLM Riots - YouTube
    Police Chief RESIGNS Amid Daunte Wright Riots, Chauvin Trial Compromised By BLM Riots. With over one thousand national guard deployed and the judge refusing ......
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Anarcho-Tyranny in Minnesota: after the blacks riot, the National Guard lets people visit the ruins of their businesses. Masks are mandatory.
    https://www.revolver.news/2021/04/how-duante-wrights-shoo

Boy does the gene pool in this country needs to be drained

It appears that the rioters know, instinctively, that the civilian does not have to play by the same rules of engagement that the police do. I must admit, if the police disappeared tomorrow, where I am it would make no difference. I'm in the hood so the cops hardly respond when summoned anyway. Unless insurance is involved, or somebody is bleeding, I don't bother to call because they're barely reliable for even a police report. And I won't bother to call to guard my store fronts either. Yes, I have store fronts in a Democrat run city.

VIDEO: “Protesters” Break Into Columbus OH Police HQ And Beat Officer With A Club…

The hilarious thing is the PIO calls them “protesters”.

Fisher-Price Releases 'My First Peaceful Protest' Playset With House You Can Actually Burn Down
    https://babylonbee.com/news/fisher-price-introduces-s