Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

Apartheid-era South African covert program “Project Coast” sought to weaponize vaccines: Could COVID-19 be used the same way?

(Natural News) Since the Wuhan coronavirus, formerly known as COVID-19, became a pandemic, the virus has since mutated a couple of times and in doing so is infecting or reinfecting greater numbers of people. We've seen a couple of strains in the U.S. and more recently, and on a much more serous basis, a new strain of the virus has been … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Evil Dr. Richard Pan to become the “Joseph Mengele” of HHS as Biden Regime tips their hats to Pan’s Nazi-style medical dictatorship of California

(Natural News) The "Angel of Death" they called him. He was SS physician Joseph Mengele, and he functioned "for the greater good" as a Nazi doctor under the orders of one Adolf Hitler. Yes, Mengele conducted horribly inhumane medical experiments on the Auschwitz concentration camp prisoners, most of whom were children. Hitler and Mengele … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Coronavirus injections are an extinction-level event

(Natural News) In case you have not noticed, the "old normal" is never coming back now that the globalists have tipped the dominoes to usher in the "new normal." What comes next is a man-made extinction-level event (ELE) that will eventually depopulate the world to minimal levels. Complicit in this conspiracy are bioterrorists from the … [Read More...]

After running out of people willing to take the COVID shot, Baltimore resorts to shaming

(Natural News) A new ad campaign in the city of Baltimore is targeting those “hesitant” or unwilling to take the experimental gene therapy shots. Baltimore city health bureaucrats have decided to get “creative” with their assertive measures and propaganda push for the “vaccine,” even resorting to nagging, shaming, and possibly even … [Read More...]

UNBELIEVABLE: AP says Covid-19 vaccine reactions are caused by “anxiety” and are simply the product of imagination

(Natural News) The thousands of Americans who died or become seriously injured after being jabbed with the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection are victims not of the vaccine's contents but of their own anxiety, according to the Associated Press (AP). Officials from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a private … [Read More...]

Government caught “scrubbing” Covid-19 vaccine injuries and deaths

(Natural News) Dr. Peter McCullough, one of the world's premiere medical doctors who specializes in treating the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), told journalist Alex Newman during a recent interview that the United States government is lying about the true number of Chinese Virus vaccine reactions that are occurring. The government's … [Read More...]

Social distancing and occupancy limits completely pointless, MIT study finds

(Natural News) Have the government's Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) restrictions really curbed the number of hospitalizations and deaths as widely claimed? According to researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the answer is a resounding no. New research shows that capacity restrictions and six-foot distancing guidelines … [Read More...]

UT Bioweapons Dept. Study: Do Not Take The Covid Shots

https://www.infowars.com/posts/ut-bi...e-covid-shots/