Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

Australian man dies of a massive BLOOD CLOT following coronavirus vaccination

(Natural News) A healthy 55-year-old man from New South Wales, Australia died eight days after getting vaccinated against COVID-19. Tamworth resident Darren Missen passed away on April 21 due to what medical staff described as a "massive" blood clot in his lungs. It is unclear what brand of vaccine he received during his April 13 … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

UT Bioweapons Dept. Study: Do Not Take The Covid Shots

InfoWars segment:
    https://banned.video/watch?id=6094624a5eac8f15e187c925
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

US-Funded Lab Helped Chinese Army’s Bioterrorism Program
    https://conservativeplaybook.com/202...orism-program/

30 Americans Die Everyday After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine According To Official Data
    Posted on May 7, 2021

https://ncrenegade.com/30-americans-die-everyday-afte

Last edited by Lenno; 05-07-2021 at 12:23 PM.

Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/a

Lila Rose Blasts Dr. Fauci for Crimes Against Children Over Funding Fetal Experiments

https://thelibertyloft.com/lila-rose-blasts-dr-fauci-for-crimes-against-children-over-funding-fetal-experiments/

CDC admits more than 9,000 Americans contracted the coronavirus even after taking covid vaccines

(Natural News) The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revealed that more than 9,000 Americans contracted COVID-19 after getting vaccinated. It registered a total of 9,245 so-called breakthrough COVID-19 cases as of April 26. However, this official number from the CDC might be larger due to actual figures being … [Read More...]

Mrs. Bear's younger brother = a body builder = died suddenly about 3 months ago from a blood clot in his lung. Autopsy showed he had Covid antibodies in his system AND he got Vaxed.

Nota Bene: I've discovered a way to get the Vaxer Vultures off my back. After several people already asked me if I had the vax (as if it's any of their f'ing business) I just say "Both my Primary and Cardiologist said I was not a good candidate for the Vax because of various helth issues." <--- and it works!
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler