Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Covid-5 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dr. Mercola Predicts More Covid Deaths from Vaccine than Disease Alone

www.banned.video/watch?id=6092f042530512120402bd10

Facebook permanently removes LifeSiteNews’ page

Big Tech's censorship continues with the deplatforming of an information provider that goes against their beliefs and agenda regarding coronavirus vaccines.

Multiple New York Times best-selling author Dr. Joseph Mercola and Ronnie Cummins, founder and director of the Organic Consumers Association, team up to expose the truth—and end the madness—about COVID-19.
    Since early 2020, the world has experienced a series of catastrophic events—a global pandemic caused by what appears to be an engineered coronavirus; international lockdowns and border closings causing widespread business closures, economic collapse, and massive unemployment; and an unprecedented curtailment of civil liberties and freedoms in the name of keeping people safe by locking them up in their homes.
    We are now living in a world that is increasingly ruled, not by our democratic systems and institutions, but by public health fiat, carried out by politicians who rule by instilling fear and panic.
    In The Truth About COVID-19, Dr. Mercola and Cummins reveal new and emerging evidence that:
    The SARS-CoV-2 virus was, indeed, lab-engineered and emerged from a negligently managed bioweapons lab in Wuhan, China
    The global pandemic was long anticipated by global elites who have used it to facilitate and hide the largest upward transfer of wealth in human history
    PCR testing, case counts, morbidity, and vaccine safety and efficacy data have been widely manipulated and misrepresentedObesity, diabetes, and heart disease are known to worsen COVID-19 outcomes, but the junk food industry continues to push its agenda at the expense of public health
    Safe, simple, and inexpensive treatment and prevention for COVID-19 have been censored and suppressed to create a clear path for vaccine acceptance
    Effectiveness of the vaccines has been wildly exaggerated and major safety questions have gone unanswered
    The good news in all of this is that we can take control of our health and that, together, we have the power to unite and fight back for our health, democracy, and freedom. The time is now for a global awakening. As Dr. Mercola and Cummins remind us, this is the fight of our lives.

CNN Tells Viewers To “Shun” Friends & Family Who Aren’t Vaccinated

Saturday Emergency Report: Fauci Deliberately Released Covid-19 From Wuhan Lab

https://www.infowars.com/posts/saturday-emergency-report-fauci-deliberately-released-covid-19-from-wuhan-lab/
    Infowars.com

Paramedic Whistleblower: 'I Am Watching Vaccines Killing People'

https://banned.video/watch?id=6095ca60e82197189ee74838

In a shocking new report on the COVID-19 vaccines, it has been discovered that the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine may have long term health effects not previously disclosed, including “ALS, Alzheimer’s, and other neurological degenerative diseases.”

4-22-21
    “The current RNA based SARSCoV-2 vaccines were approved in the US using an emergency order without extensive long term safety testing,” the report declares. “In this paper the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine was evaluated for the potential to induce prion-based disease in vaccine recipients.” Prion-based diseases are, according to the CDC, a form of neurodegenerative diseases, meaning that the Pfizer vaccine is potentially likely to cause long term damage and negative health effects with regards to the brain.