Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

More magnets
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Why Are Media Ignoring Data Showing Massive COVID-19 Vaccine Death Spike?
    > May 17
    If these were any other vaccines, they would already be off the market.

In fact, they would have been pulled a long time ago. Usually a new drug is withdrawn after 50 deaths, which isn't typical because the FDA has a strict approval process. The COVID-19 vaccines have been exempted from it, instead being temporarily "authorized" for emergency use.

These vaccines have coincided with 3,544 American deaths and 12,619 serious injuries as of April 23, according to the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Event Reports System database (VAERS, republished "as is" in user-friendly format here). The flu vaccines by comparison are linked to 20–30 death reports a year, according to Dr. Peter McCullough, and those 20–30 death reports come with considerably more vaccines administered.

This is precisely the kind of thing FDA approval is supposed to prevent.
    [rest at link]
    https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/why_are_

Mainstream doctors are REFUSING to see or treat vaccine-damaged patients because they don’t want to get involved in “controversial” diagnoses

(Natural News) Many more people than is being reported are suffering serious adverse events from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines," and some of them, including a trio of healthcare workers, are bravely coming forward to tell their stories and warn others. In a recent episode of The Highwire with Del Bigtree, Shawn Skelton, CNA, … [Read More...]

White House Visitor Logs Reveal Fauci/Klain Situation Room Meeting After Gain Of Function Moratorium.

[Klain is Biden's puppet master, and he and Fauci collaborated on gain of function]
    https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/white-house-visitor