Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

New Hydroxychloroquine Study Vindicates President Trump and Should End Dr. Fauci's Career at NIAID and in Medicine (VIDEO) https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/new-hydroxychlor
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Saturday Emergency Report: Fauci Deliberately Released Covid-19 From Wuhan Lab

https://www.infowars.com/posts/saturday-emergency-report-fauci-deliberately-released-covid-19-from-wuhan-lab/
    Infowars.com
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Paramedic Whistleblower: 'I Am Watching Vaccines Killing People'

https://banned.video/watch?id=6095ca60e82197189ee74838

In a shocking new report on the COVID-19 vaccines, it has been discovered that the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine may have long term health effects not previously disclosed, including “ALS, Alzheimer’s, and other neurological degenerative diseases.”

4-22-21
    “The current RNA based SARSCoV-2 vaccines were approved in the US using an emergency order without extensive long term safety testing,” the report declares. “In this paper the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine was evaluated for the potential to induce prion-based disease in vaccine recipients.” Prion-based diseases are, according to the CDC, a form of neurodegenerative diseases, meaning that the Pfizer vaccine is potentially likely to cause long term damage and negative health effects with regards to the brain.

Fauci: We Can Get ‘Close to Normal’ NEXT Mother’s Day — But Only If Everyone Gets Vaccinated

Infowars.com

'Australians must know the truth - this virus is not a pandemic': Alan Jones