Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

Psychopath Fauci Targets Children in Bid to Stay Relevant, Says Unvaccinated Children Still Need to Wear Masks (VIDEO)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    The guy is a major pos,
    He's cruisin for a bruisin
    Well Live With it. That is the way it is like or not. He is great and doing mighty fine in getting this virus more under control then Trump ever dreamed of. And yes I get my 2nd shot tomorrow and WILL wear my mask for weeks yet to come when shopping etc. It Is What It Is. And now I am even Real ID compliant Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Well Live With it. That is the way it is like or not. He is great and doing mighty fine in getting this virus more under control then Trump ever dreamed of. And yes I get my 2nd shot tomorrow and WILL wear my mask for weeks yet to come when shopping etc. It Is What It Is. And now I am even Real ID compliant Yeah.
    I called my neighbor this afternoon to see how he is doing. He has been really sick with Covid for four or five days, but today he feels some better. Oh BTW, he had his second shot a few weeks ago.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I'd wager that you think sleepy Joe B is doing a great job too.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Totally ignorant statement Biden was handed these solutions and I don’t care what anyone says Democratic polling showed they are going to get hammered in 22 and they have to back down.But secretly they need a new wave to get us back under control...

In Mostly "Vaccinated" America, May 2021 Covid Cases are 47.4% HIGHER than May 2020! https://noqreport.com/2021/05/14/in-mostly-vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Ah, that is one of the best quotes on the matter I have seen. Thank You Lenno!