Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

Revolver Exclusive Study: Lockdowns Ten Times More Deadly Than Pandemic Itself

https://www.revolver.news/2020/08/study-covid-19-lockdown

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The World Bank & the International Monetary Fund Exposed:

The World Bank and IMF have Conditioned Covid Aid On the Imposition of Extreme Lockdowns and Curfews

https://www.silverdoctors.com/headli...downs-curfews/

The President of Belarus is not the first one to have exposed the pressure exerted by global agencies amidst the coronavirus crisis to further their agenda.

The President of Madagascar made a sensational claim that the WHO offered him a $20M bribe to poison COVID-19 cure called COVID-19 Organics made from Artemisia.

The Tanzanian President kicked out WHO from the country after Goat and Papaya samples came back COVID-19 positive.

Days after the Tanzanian move, Burundi also kicked out the WHO Coronavirus Team from the country for interference in internal matters.

It was also revealed in an intercepted human intelligence report that Bill Gates offered a $10 million bribe for a forced Coronavirus vaccination program in Nigeria.

An Italian politician demanded the arrest of Bill Gates in the Italian parliament. She also exposed Bill Gates’ agenda in India and Africa, along with the plans to chip the human race through the digital identification program ID2020.

https://greatgameindia.com/italian-politician-demand-bill-gates-arrest-for-crimes-against-humanity/

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Evidence of Self Spreading Vaccines Being Used For Depopulation
    https://banned.video/watch?id=609aa1530eaea61f8ef3c958

America’s Frontline Doctors warn that covid vaccinated can transmit “spike proteins” into the air

(Natural News) In the live experiment currently being conducted on humanity, it doesn’t matter whether you are in the vaccinated group or the unvaccinated control group. No one will remain 100 percent unaffected. The new, gene-altering technology being rolled out by pharmaceutical companies will affect everyone’s life at some point or … [Read More...]

Dr. Carrie Madej reveals to Health Ranger that Covid vaccines contain “exotic nanotech” for tracking and bio-control

(Natural News) There is so much to the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccination" agenda that people are not aware of, but that experts like internal medicine physician Dr. Carrie Madej are warning have ominous implications for the future of humanity. In the following episode of Brighteon Conversations with Mike Adams, the Health … [Read More...]

One Indian hospital saw 100 patients die after taking the covid vaccine

(Natural News) As many as 100 patients reportedly died at Ahmedabad's Civil Hospital in India after taking their first or second dose of a "vaccine" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). Just at this one hospital alone, these 100 patients suffered adverse events so serious that they passed not long after being injected, which once again … [Read More...]

it's a genocide

Castro Jr. mentions that there are "New variants, being developed" (so it is a bio-weapon)
    https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...696c034b51.mp4

Fauci, Gates, Obama at Wuhan Laba in 2015

Peter Daszak in Wuhan