Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Did Moderna engage in bioterrorism by sending covid vaccine “samples” to UNC weeks before the pandemic was announced?

(Natural News) A full 19 days prior to the official announcement of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "pandemic," drug giant Moderna sent covid "vaccine" samples to the University of North Carolina (UNC), new evidence shows. A confidentiality agreement that recently came to light suggests that Chinese Virus injections were already being … [Read More...]

Bill Gate's Funding

National File kicked off Twitter

Do covid vaccines contain nanoparticles that self-assemble to build a biocircuitry “operating system” to control your moods and thoughts?

(Natural News) Today's Situation Update podcast covers a lot of breaking news on world events, including: China's grain shortage and attempted famine cover-up Espionage - high-level Chinese spy dumps dirt on corrupt US officials The NSA seems to have declared war on the FBI as a "civil war" erupts inside the deep state swamp … [Read More...]

4 British Airways pilots DEAD.

1 Delta pilot DEAD.

Canadian pilot unconscious on runway.

All in ONE WEEK. What do they all have in common? Syringe