Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

May 23, 2021 - Lance D Johnson
    The role of vaccinations in India’s SURGING death rate can no longer be denied

(Natural News) Rotting corpses are washing up in record numbers along the banks of the Ganges, a major river that flows through India and Bangladesh. Just a week ago, a total of seventy-one bodies washed up just outside the Chausa village. The locals in Uttar Pradesh found dozens of dead bodies when they went to the river to bathe. In the … [Read More...]

Like sheep to the slaughter
    Anyone who takes selfees should not be sought out for advice

FDA ethically obligated to pull covid injections off the market, or risk becoming complicit in crimes against humanity

(Natural News) The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was under intense political pressure to give emergency use authorization (EUA) to three experimental injections manufactured by Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson. Now that these experiments have been carried out on roughly one third of the US population, serious issues have … [Read More...]