Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Red Cross will not accept Vaxxed blood
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1395738272857411584
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BREAKING: Facebook Whistleblowers Expose LEAKED INTERNAL DOCS Detailing New Effort to Secretly Censor Vaccine Concerns on a Global Scale

#ExposeFacebook https://youtu.be/Requt9zXN04

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Red Cross will not accept Vaxxed blood
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1395738272857411584

The video says, "the vaccine wipes out those antibodies".
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Yes, vaccines are used to deliver magnetic NANOPARTICLES that are
    controlled by external magnetic fields to affect the brain

Do covid vaccines contain GMO “Magneto” protein capable of remotely controlling behavior, brain activity?

(Natural News) American researchers have developed a new method of mind control that sounds oddly similar to what some suspect is contained within Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines." Using genetic engineering, "Frankenstein" scientists have reportedly developed a genetically modified (GMO) protein known as "Magneto" that allows … [Read More...]

20-Year-Old Scottish Man DEAD 12 Hours After being Injected with the Experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID Jab https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/20-year-old-scottish-m

SHOCK VIDEO: Canadian Police Stop Parents From Entering Clinic Where Children Are Being Vaxxed

May 25, 2021 The American Journal

Canada and it's authoritarian police force are in lock-step with The Great Reset vaccine agenda, luring children with ice cream and prizes while receiving experimental vaccine for a virus that won't even infect them.

https://banned.video/watch?id=60ad3fb6410db54bf3a0d515