Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

New Jersey doctor dies of Covid on trip to India — After getting both Pfizer shots in USA…

(Natural News) (Article by Kane republished from CitizenFreePress.com) A distinguished New Jersey doctor considered a “giant in the field of infectious diseases” has died of Covid, after getting the Pfizer vaccine. Dr. Rajendra Kapila was a professor at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and was a founding member of the New Jersey … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Researchers: The real Covid-19 “superspreaders” are the obese

(Natural News) There is a segment of society you should avoid in order to minimize your risk of "catching" the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), but it is not anti-maskers or people who say no to Chinese Virus injections. As it turns out, obese people are the true "superspreaders" who are getting the most people sick. Because overweight and … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fauci on Sunday TV says another year, or more

World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab called for a mandatory global health pass in the form of implantable microchips within 10 years.
    In a 2016 interview that’s now gaining national attention, Schwab, also the founder of the globalist Great Reset agenda, explained that within a decade humanity will be required to have implantable microchips to serve as a global health pass.
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/break...ble-microchip/

STUDY: Pfizer vaccine causes catastrophic damage to every system of your body

(Natural News) An Israeli organization made up of health experts has published a report outlining how the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection from Pfizer causes damage to nearly every system in the human body. The Israeli People Committee (IPC) says that Pfizer's Chinese Virus jab is causing catastrophic damage to people's bodies – … [Read More...]

Pfizer CEO: People may need to take third coronavirus vaccine shot as “booster dose” … a convenient strategy for an endless revenue stream

(Natural News) Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said people who have been fully vaccinated against the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) would most likely need to take a third shot of the company's vaccine as a "booster dose" within 12 months of their last shot. Bourla's comments were made public on Thursday, April 15, but were recorded on April 1 … [Read More...]

Jaw Dropping List of Vaccine Side Effects You Won’t Find On MSM

The American Journal

Harrison breaks down the ever growing list of articles related to side effects and damage and the covid-19 vaccine. https://banned.video/watch?id=60996126b12d6e1c3f976c9d

COVID Shot Killing Large Numbers, Warns Top COVID Doctor Peter McCullough
    In this interview with The New American magazine Senior Editor Alex Newman, the internationally renowned Dr. Peter McCullough–
    rumble.com/vgjw85-covid-shot-killing-large-nu

UT Bioweapons Dept. Study: Do Not Take The Covid Shots
    University Of Texas Officially Warns The World: COVID Vaccines Kill!
    They warned back in 2012 the proteins in the Coronavirus Family were too similar to proteins in the lung, heart, brain and arteries that the vaccines attacks those organs - almost all mice they tested died.
    https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6094624a5eac8f15e187c925