Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: fauci is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Such Hubris: You Won't Believe What Fauci Thinks He Symbolizes

“And what I symbolize,” he continued, “in an era of the normalization of untruths and lies and all the things you’re seeing going on in society, from January 6th to everything else that goes on, people are craving for consistency, for integrity, for truth and for people caring about people.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I'm actually not very happy with Trump on this one. Just as he thinks anyone who reaches the rank of General should be trusted, he started out thinking that the top guys heading the medical pharma industry just can't be corrupt. At first he gave them full control, appointing Pence to head the task force. We could see his skepticism in latter press conferences, obvious friction, but he still went along with their recommendations. He also had corrupt Pfizer and Moderna in his ear. It truly was a no win situation. If he would have fired them all, and it got worse, he would have been a dead Politician walking, so he rode it out. I always assumed their corruption and incompetence would be his out, to blame them all. I know he is not a Doctor, you would think a Doctor should be trustworthy, but not these Gain of Function loving killers. I fault Trump for letting them kill everybody, and I blame him because he should have put the corrupt Mike Pence on the microphone, at those Press Conferences, the guy put in charge.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I'm sure the little garden gnome is afraid of a GOP Congress that will investigate him

What a snake

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Biden out in DEC???

Especially when the RED Wave hits!!!!