Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: fauci is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Unfortunately, only a small percentage of Americans will ever hear this information.
    I'd guess he was instrumental in the death of many thousands over the last forty years

Regarding comrad Faucci and others playing the same game:

Revelation 13:10, "He that leadeth into captivity, goes into captivity;
    he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword; Here is the patience and faith of the Saints."

So, though wicked folks, are willing to do anthing for their lusts, their permanent destruction is assured.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    We need more Like Fauci he is a good dude, and smart, smarter than most people that on on the net these days.