Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: fauci is toast

Default fauci is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fauci and Top US Doctors Caught! They CONSPIRED to Disqualify Hydroxychloroquine as COVID Treatment — MILLIONS DEAD AS A RESULT

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Fauci and Top US Doctors Caught! They CONSPIRED to Disqualify Hydroxychloroquine as COVID Treatment — MILLIONS DEAD AS A RESULT
    They conspired to do much worse things, and President Trump is proud that He helped them.

"Donald Trump won the Presidency on November 8, 2016. On January 9, 2017, the still-sitting President Barack Obama lifted the US ban on 'Pathogen Gain-of-Function' research. The very next day, on January 10, 2017, at an event organized by the Centre for Global Health Science and Security, Dr. Fauci made a statement claiming that there was "no doubt that President Trump would face a 'surprise outbreak' during his Presidency." On January 20, 2017, President Trump was inaugurated. In very early 2020, news of an extremely dangerous virus coming out of China was released to the rest of the world. In November 2020, after the virus had well-established its deadly effects worldwide, a new Presidential election took place in the US. Sometimes, coincidences are just too convenient, and too in-your-face, to ignore."
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9658555/Dr-Fauci

A Serious Country Would Jail Anthony Fauci

A false narrative was carefully crafted by the press to humanize a man who was, at the time, committing crimes against humanity for the apparent purpose of helping Democrats win an election.
    https://amgreatness.com/2021/06/06/a-serious-country-

Fauci Arrest Imminent as Agency Heads Blow Whistle
    Jun 7, 2021

The Alex Jones Show

Robert Barnes of https://vivabarneslaw.locals.com/ joins The Alex Jones Show to break down the failure of the globalist establishment to lockdown society with a fake pandemic due to growing resistance from the people.

https://banned.video/watch?id=60bea03f6f791d6fb5f78c63

Fauci has a long history of threatening scientists, promising to destroy their careers if they don’t follow his twisted narrative on infectious disease

(Natural News) Last April, we reported that foreign scientists had uncovered AIDS insertions inside the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), pointing to it being an engineered bioweapon rather than a random act of nature. Now, we have more evidence showing that Tony Fauci threatened many of these scientists to withdraw their research or else he … [Read More...]

he will most likely never see a cell, the powers to be protect their own or kill them which ever serves their needs the most...........when was the last guy who got caught doing dirty and went to jail..............i can not remember any in the last 40 years or so.......and if they do go to jail it is that country club for high valued vics that they got down atlanta way..........and the way the current administration is running things nothing will happen to their people but they will be head hunting those that oppose them......JMHO
    *** Light travels faster than sound...............That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.***

Most of us will never see a cell either, though we may see a ditch. I've resigned myself to this possibility AWA dyeing from a gut wound; I believe either would be preferable to what awaits in the jails; I've noticed that the auto-bios of Resistance fighters never itemizes what happend to them in the Gestapo prisons. One American woman, captured by the Japanese and survived, alluded to the most sexual sadistic torture you can imagine. Most of the PPL in her cell were tortured and executed but because she passed as Ukrainian she was tortured and dumped on the street to fend for herself. We will not be so lucky.