Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: fauci is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fauci’s NIH Once Tested AIDS Drugs On Foster Children, Including Infants

Children died while the studies were conducted, though researchers claim the deaths were unrelated to the powerful drugs

Video: Rand Paul Accuses Fauci Of Using “Smarmy Word Salad” To Cover Up His Lying

By: Steve Watson | INFOWARS.COM 20 mins ago
    Accuses Fauci of having "just changed the definition of gain of function, sort of like flushing it down the memory hole."

‘You’re Trying To Cover Your Ass’: Rand Paul Confronts Fauci AGAIN, Demands He Acknowledge NIH Funded Gain-of-Function Research or RESIGN

By: Infowars.com 18 hours ago
    'You won’t admit that it’s dangerous, and for that lack of judgment, I think it’s time that you resign,' Rand Paul told Fauci.