Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: fauci is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Flip-Flopping Fascist Fear Fuhrer Fauci’s gruesome decades-old AIDS research on orphans resurfaces: How is this guy still free? https://thelibertyloft.com/2021/11/21/faucis-gruesome
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A good friend sent me the new Fauci book by RFK Jr. Was supposed to arrive tomorrow. Found it in my mailbox today, Sunday. Give me a few hours to get into it today. Should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    A good friend sent me the new Fauci book by RFK Jr. Was supposed to arrive tomorrow. Found it in my mailbox today, Sunday. Give me a few hours to get into it today. Should be interesting.

Looking foward to it

Paul Craig Roberts

Institute for Political Economy

Reality is Creeping In On Fauci and Walensky

November 24, 2021 | Categories: Articles & Columns | Tags: | Print This Article

Reality is Creeping In On Fauci and Walensky
    Paul Craig Roberts
    The Two Stooges Fauci and Walensky are two years behind the experts but they now admit that hospitalizations are rising among those who are vaccinated and that there is a decline in vaccine efficacy.
    Their solution for a failed vaccine? More vaccine. NIH and CDC with a number of dumbshit governors have not caught on, or will not admit, what experts know–the vaccine has serious side-effects and destroys the innate human immune system, making it easier for people to succumb to Covid and all other viruses and diseases.
    So far all evidence shows that illness and death rises with vaccination. The same thing will happen with more vaccination. When the third jab worsens the situation, their solution will be a fourth jab.
    Fauci and Walensky should make trips to Israel, Gibraltar, Iceland, and other highly vaccinated places and see the hospitals filled with vaccinated people. Indeed, the two stooges can find out the same thing by visiting hospitals in the US.
    So many health officials, politicians, and media are out on the vaccine limb that they have to keep the coverup going. They prefer to kill and maim more people than to admit they were wrong

https://www.ntd.com/fauci-covid-19-h...le_703626.html

Flashback 2016: Fauci’s Cohort Peter Daszak Explains How Scientists Can Perfectly Create a Coronavirus in China Lab That Can Lead to Global Pandemic

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/flashback-2016-f

Dr. Fauci is being exposed as one of the most reprehensible people in the United States.

Every day he is exposed as a mad scientist with almost no ethics.

https://thepalmierireport.com/source-of-dr-faucis-inh