Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: fauci is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fauci has been set up to take the blame for the many deaths coming from the VAX Racket
    and let the big drug companies and liar politicians escape their own guilt.

https://www.brighteon.com/63842d4d-6...a-484a6073d572

Faucci may be a rat, but he is really a fall guy for those who long ago announced their schemes to kill millions and maybe billions. See Georgia
    Guide Stones.

Fauci Spent More Than $61 Million Funding Research With Aborted Baby Parts

Only about 45% of the country is vaccinated while thus far 55% have said no thanks. Fraud Fauci wasn’t counting on those numbers. Is he spearheading round 2 with the Wuhan Institute? Asking for a friend.

“Fauci does have blood on his hands. Not only was his handling of the pandemic deeply politicized, shown even more so by the release of his emails, but Fauci was also in charge of a grant that made its way to the Wuhan Institute of Virology to fund gain-of-function research, likely creating COVID-19.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/20/fauci-takes-h

Fauci emails reveal a paranoid and panicked NIH, doing damage control to conceal lab origins of SARS-CoV-2

(Natural News) A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request has unveiled over 3,000 emails involving disgraced public health official, Dr. Anthony Fauci. The emails are from the early days of covid-19. The emails are redacted in areas of significant concern, but they provide valuable insight into the deceitful motivations of Dr. Fauci, the … [Read More...]