Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: fauci is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fauci doubled his wealth during Covid-19 – report
    US chief medical officer Anthony Fauci’s net worth surged to $12.6 million in 2021, nearly twice the $7.6 million it had been in 2019, watchdog group OpenTheBooks revealed on Friday, citing financial disclosures it obtained from Fauci’s employer, the National Institutes of Health.
    Already the highest-paid employee in the federal government before the pandemic as director of the National Institutes for Allergies and Infectious Diseases, Fauci pulled down a salary of $456,000 in 2021 and $480,000 in 2022.
    However, that paycheck represents just a fraction of the money he made while his Covid-19 policies helped push the US economy into a recession.

Dear Friend,
    We're just a few days away from getting to see and know the real Anthony Fauci.
    Throughout the pandemic, the truth has always been here.
    Organized forces have worked diligently to suppress the truth and misrepresent data. We have seen them consistently demonstrate a real and blatant disregard for true science.
    Their continual suppression of truth threatens our democracy, our health and our freedoms.
    Soon, you will have the opportunity to see suppressed evidence, learn of Fauci’s disastrous COVID-19 pandemic response, understand his deep conflicts of interest with the pharmaceutical industry and be a witness to the history of his devastating abuse, torture and medical experimentation on children and animals.
    We’ve partnered with our friends at Jeff Hays Films to transform Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s bestselling book, “The Real Anthony Fauci” into a compelling documentary that exposes Fauci’s past and present atrocities.
    Because the real truth has always been here, you can now see the film, streaming for FREE beginning Oct. 18, 2022!
    By registering below, you'll have a link directly connecting you to this riveting film — straight to your inbox — as soon as it's released.
    Together, we can bring light to truth by sharing these unimaginable revelations with those around us.
    By sharing this link with everyone you know and encouraging them to register, you'll be partnering with us and truth-seekers around the world — who value true medical integrity, free from the corruption and deception of captured agencies, pharmaceutical industries, mainstream media and Big Tech.
    Join with us and many others to bring the truth to the world and reveal “The Real Anthony Fauci.”
    In truth,
    The Team at Children's Health Defense
    P.S. It’s so easy to share this truth with your friends and family. Click “Forward” on this email and encourage them to register as well!
    You Make It Possible

Children's Health Defense depends on generous donations from our community. Large or small, every donation gets us closer to achieving our goals.

The Real Anthony Fauci Documentary (salsalabs.org)
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

“The Real Anthony Fauci,” a full-length, two-part feature documentary based on Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s runaway bestseller — “The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health” — will be available to watch free, for 10 days only, beginning Oct. 18 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern.

Register here to watch the documentary. Click Link

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/the-real-