Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 150 days after Capitol attack, more than 465 arrested as FBI seeks tips on hundreds

Default 150 days after Capitol attack, more than 465 arrested as FBI seeks tips on hundreds

It is likely the largest criminal investigation in the DOJ's history.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/150-...ry?id=78103940

...Investigators are continuing to search and seek tips on some of the most violent actors from that day. The department says it is still seeking tips to identify more than 250 individuals involved in assaults on officers or other acts of violence. So far, citizens around the country have provided more than 200,000 digital media tips to the FBI to assist in its investigations, according to the DOJ....

Violent actors??
    How about the coward who shot the unarmed woman

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    Violent actors??
    How about the coward who shot the unarmed woman
    Most Americans have been very happy with the torturous deaths of millions of Christians in Russia & Germany, so in that sense, why should they be bothered with
    one more woman being murdered?

And the vaunted FBI cannot find any actual violent people to arrest - such as BLM and Antifa? They cannot arrest somebody who lied on their application to get a firearm? They cannot investigate self-admitted bribe makers & takers.

The FBI has not even a fig leaf of credibility today. They were awful going back, well, to the beginning, but they did have some usefulness.

Now - not so much.

Green man - you really are a joke. We keep you around for your amusement potential.

Jolly
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

AUnut is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Yea, BS
    If they wanted them, they would find them. They found me in 9 days.

Gotta love them.
    Pro is the opposite of con, that is easily seen. So if progress is to move forward, what does congress mean? - Nipsey Russell

"Green man - you really are a joke. We keep you around for your amusement potential."

Nah, not really amusing... a JOKE? Well yes!!!

One way or another I thought you'd be interested in what was happening to the capitol insurrectionists.

If you don't care about them, why then did you click on the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    One way or another I thought you'd be interested in what was happening to the capitol insurrectionists.

If you don't care about them, why then did you click on the thread?

Speaking but for myself ... thought I'd see just how much more absurd you can be.

O.W.

More absurd than whom?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    It is likely the largest criminal investigation in the DOJ's history.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/150-...ry?id=78103940

...Investigators are continuing to search and seek tips on some of the most violent actors from that day. The department says it is still seeking tips to identify more than 250 individuals involved in assaults on officers or other acts of violence. So far, citizens around the country have provided more than 200,000 digital media tips to the FBI to assist in its investigations, according to the DOJ....
    Good I hope and pray they get all of them and they jail time for such a stupid act.