Thread: Bio-Terrorism By Vaccination! - Dr Peter McCullough with Reiner Fuelmich

Post Bio-Terrorism By Vaccination! - Dr Peter McCullough with Reiner Fuelmich

Bio-Terrorism By Vaccination! - Dr Peter McCullough with Reiner Fuelmich

This is a must see video - Best video we've seen yet, a stand -up man that puts all on the table. Ree
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    Bio-Terrorism By Vaccination! - Dr Peter McCullough with Reiner Fuelmich

This is a must see video - Best video we've seen yet, a stand -up man that puts all on the table. Ree
    Thanks Ree.

O.W.

another friend sent this too me and it is a must watch for those who might be thinking of getting the vax.................
    *** Light travels faster than sound...............That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.***

[QUOTE=Spike n Ree;2828859]Bio-Terrorism By Vaccination! - Dr Peter McCullough with Reiner Fuelmich

This is a must see video - Best video we've seen yet, a stand -up man that puts all on the table. Ree[/QUOTE

Yes best yet pure falsehoods so much misinformation and in other words pure bs. But the doom and groomers seem to thrive on such things even if they are false.