Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: The False Flag Thread

There was a mass shooting today during the Fourth of July Parade in the northern Chicago suburb of Highland Park, Illinois. Mass panic ensued as the sound of gunshots erupted during holiday parade. Several people are reported to have been shot in the attack. A witness said one victim was killed
    As Kristinn Taylor reported earlier — Highland Park police gave an update on the rooftop sniper attack on the northern Illinois Chicago suburb’s Fourth of July parade Monday. Six people are dead and twenty-four “seriously injured” were taken to the hospital. The suspect is at large. He is described as a white male, 18-20 years old with long black hair, small build wearing a white or blue t-shirt. A rifle was recovered at the scene.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/update-gun-found-scene-highland-park-shooting-shooter-used-ladder-access-roof/
    Democrat Illinois Governor Pritzker Calls For Gun Control Following Mass Shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July Parade

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Another Special ed shooter!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Another Special ed shooter!

Deep State’s False Flags Getting Bolder
    > by Alex Newman / July 4, 2022
    [Podcast at link]
    "The federal government is lying and has been lying about key incidents, including covering up its role and the facts in critical events such as the Oklahoma City Bombing, The New American Senior Editor William F. Jasper told Alex Newman for this special episode of Behind The Deep State. Jasper did perhaps the most in-depth investigation into what happened in Oklahoma City, and found some extremely troubling pieces of evidence that the Clinton administration was trying to sweep under the rug. More recently, he expressed suspicions about the supposed conspiracy to riot by white nationalists in Northern Idaho. In between, the FBI has been regularly involved in key events, such as the now-debunked FBI-led plot to “kidnap” Michigan Gov. Whitmer. Jasper suggests that understanding these facts is foundational to understanding how the Deep State works and what may be coming."

https://thenewamerican.com/deep-states-false-flags-ge

Here's What We Know About Highland Park Shooting Person Of Interest Robert Crimo

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/mu...chicago-suburb