Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: The False Flag Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Which is the False Flag? They both are...

Charged with mass murder and Terrorism

Deep State False-Flaggers in Khakis?

• I’ll admit, I’ve never had less fun researching an organization than I did when researching “Patriot Front.” These guys are idiots who make the “right” look bad with every hateful word they utter. But are they real? Is this just another white supremacy group that wants attention, or are they a Deep State front used for leftist fodder at best and false flag “insurrection” at worst?

After reviewing them, I’m leaning towards Deep State. That’s not to say there aren’t plenty of true believers in white supremacy among them. There are clearly plenty. But either they’re simply too comical for anyone to even notice or they’re operated by Deep State agents who have bigger plans for them in the future.
    knee pads? Really?While many actual conservatives on social media are ridiculing them and exposing them as likely Deep Staters, we should be careful. If this is indeed the Deep State caricature of white supremacists, then their actions yesterday indicate they likely have a false flag planned.

https://thelibertydaily.com/deep-sta...ers-in-khakis/

Related:
    https://100percentfedup.com/another-...-a-false-flag/
    ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? A Group No One Has Ever Heard Of Marches In DC...Left Calls Them “Right-Wingers”...Conservatives Call Them A “False Flag”
    By Patty McMurray | Dec 4, 2021
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Also Related:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...emocrat-stunt/
    FEDS ON PARADE: Dozens of Uhaul Trucks Picked Up Mysterious Patriot Protesters after Creepy March in DC — Another Democrat Stunt?
    By Jim Hoft Published December 5, 2021
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler