Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: The False Flag Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

USA military loves incinerating little girls, boys, mothers, fathers, grand parents, friends and neighbors.
    They do it by the milions over and over since 1900 A.D. at the very least.
    And stupid, self deluded people who call themselves Christians love the wars, make excuses for them and fight in them.
    And some of them call torture, maiming and murder, and destruction: routine.

• Two-year Russia hoax9%
    • January 6 hoax, police officer beaten with a fire extinguisher8%
    • The most recent border patrol whipping Haitians hoax6%
    • Vaccine mandates and lockdowns are for your own health hoax78%

The White Man Dood it!
    HUGE INTERNET CRISIS: Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp — CAUSES UNKNOWN! — Twitter, Verizon, Google, AT&T, Telegram, Others are Also Reporting Issues