Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The False Flag Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"In June 2020, as the country attempted to recover from deadly and destructive riots after the death of George Floyd, a man from Wisconsin hosted a national conference of self-styled “militia” members in a suburban Columbus, Ohio hotel. Stephen Robeson, founder of the Wisconsin chapter of the Three Percenters, an alleged militia group on the FBI’s naughty list, pestered his contacts across the country to participate in the gathering.

"People who attended the conference, including two men later charged with federal crimes related to a plot to abduct Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer from her vacation cottage in 2020, observed that the hotel was crawling with federal agents.

One of the feds at the conference was none other than Stephen Robeson himself."
    [Anybody seen Stew Rhodes lately?]

https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/30/the-fbis-criminal-lead

propaganda (again)

Feds Finally Admit to Running Secretive DOJ “Commandos” at Jan. 6 Trump Protests

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/breaking-feds-finally-admit-running-secretive-doj-commandos-jan-6-trump-protests/

Told Ya!
    Defense department confirms leaked video of pyramid-shaped UFOs captured by the Navy

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-01-...red-navy.html#