Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The False Flag Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Rise of the Moors? OOPS!

Heavily Armed Militia Group Shuts Down Massachusetts Highway in Bizarre Standoff - Daily Beast

https://www.thedailybeast.com/armed-...-massachusetts

Well at least they arrested 11 of them radical nut cases. Ought to get a few more behind bars as well those radical right wing nuts are going to be the downfall of America. Stop them cold .And anymore foolishness like that and bring out this. LOL.

OK Hoppalong, here's what happened. The Feds and the MSM are hyperventilating about the possibility of "white supremacists" committing acts of terror this weekend, but the ones who have been arrested are black.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    OK Hoppalong, here's what happened. The Feds and the MSM are hyperventilating about the possibility of "white supremacists" committing acts of terror this weekend, but the ones who have been arrested are black.
    Good come back, Pastor Guest. Those who whine, complain and justify oppressions over "militias" totally ignore that the official's militia has tormented and killed hundreds of millions of people.

Lame stream media's reporting the black militia came from Rhode Island....lived here 20 years and never heard of them before.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Lame stream media's reporting the black militia came from Rhode Island....lived here 20 years and never heard of them before.
    Related Article:
    https://100percentfedup.com/andy-ngo...l-separatists/
    Andy Ngô Busts Dishonest Media: Asks Why Media Used Photos Of White Men Wearing Confederate Badges In MA Stand-Off When Militiamen Were Black Racial Separatists?
    By Patty McMurray | Jul 4, 2021
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

5AM and the Sen "wasn't home"
    Alabama senator’s home shot at nearly two dozen times: Report

By Kathianne Boniello

Sen. Vivian Figures' home was subject to several gunshots this past week in what police are calling a targeted act. AP

Figures, 64, was not home at the time of the chilling incident, AL.com reported.
    “At five o’clock that morning, I heard shots ring out and I laid there for a few seconds but I didn’t know whether if I jumped up quick, that a bullet or something may come through the window. I looked out of all the windows to see if I could see anybody walking around or driving but I didn’t see nothing. Just heard the shots,” a neighbor told WSFA TV.
    In all, 23 shots were fired, according to police, who said the incident “does not appear to be a random act.”
    No injuries were reported and an investigation is ongoing.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Maybe the flash bang stuff didn't work as desired, so they don't want to talk about it. After all, Washington DC doesn't wash anything. They prefer to cover up stuff.

fema.gov (https://www.fema.gov/press-release/2...-messages-will)
    FEMA and FCC Plan Nationwide Emergency Alert Test for Aug. 11