Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: The False Flag Thread

False flag coming: As U.S. inches closer to war, DHS releases report claiming “domestic extremists” are set to target the power grid

(Natural News) If the Democrat-aligned deep state is one thing, it is persistent in its efforts to tear down our constitutional republic and replace it with an authoritarian regime that more resembles the monarchy our founders rebelled against some 240 years ago. The same corrupt government entities that used every opportunity to … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

TOR Browser users: can click this link for the .onion address of this site.

Latest News
    May 15, 2022 - News Editors
    Russian ruble is year’s best-performing currency

(Natural News) The Russian ruble, which Biden said two months ago had been "reduced to rubble," is the world's top performing currency of 2022. (Article by Chris Menahan republished from InformationLiberation.com) "As a result of our unprecedented sanctions, the ruble was almost immediately reduced to rubble," Biden said on March 26. … [Read More...]

Fact check: White House makes false claim COVID vaccine wasn’t available until Biden

(Natural News) The Biden administration made an erroneous statement on the White House Twitter account on Thursday, which prompted fact-checks. (Article by Jack Phillips republished from TheEpochTimes.com) “When President Biden took office, millions were unemployed and there was no vaccine available. In the last 15 months, the … [Read More...]

Nearly every facet of this “pandemic” is created, spread, and made more deadly by the people who claim they are “experts”

(Natural News) Democrats now interpret all data through the lens of The Narrative (TM) that makes Dems look like heroes, Pharma look like Gods, and Republicans look like unwashed barbarians who deserve death for their failure to obey their betters. It’s not so much science as bougie-supremacy. Self-reflection, paradox, and admitting … [Read More...]

Backlash after Calvin Klein features pregnant transgender man as underwear model

(Natural News) The latest marketing campaign from Calvin Klein has earnt the fashion brand a backlash after they featured a pregnant transgender man as an underwear model. (Article by Niamh Harris republished from NewsPunch.com) Calvin Klein’s Instagram post which launched the campaign paid “tribute” to mothers and women everywhere … [Read More...]

Nets ignore proof Biden admin paying for crack pipes in safe smoking kits

(Natural News) Early Thursday morning, the Washington Free Beacon’s Patrick Hauf published a story proving once and for all that despite their claims to the contrary, the Biden administration is indeed providing crack pipes in their safe-smoking kits which are being distributed throughout the country. (Article by Kevin Tober republished … [Read More...]

May 15, 2022 - Mike Adams
    Decoding the cryptic “manifesto” of the alleged Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron, which also spells Pentagon Drony

(Natural News) This is a work in progress... Something didn't look right in the "manifesto" message of the supposed Buffalo food store shooter who reportedly shot 13 people on Saturday, killing at least 10, according to media reports. Here are the opening lines of his manifesto: My name is Payton Gendron, I was born on June 20, 2003, … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    False flag coming: As U.S. inches closer to war, DHS releases report claiming “domestic extremists” are set to target the power grid

(Natural News) If the Democrat-aligned deep state is one thing, it is persistent in its efforts to tear down our constitutional republic and replace it with an authoritarian regime that more resembles the monarchy our founders rebelled against some 240 years ago. The same corrupt government entities that used every opportunity to … [Read More...]
    Decoding the cryptic “manifesto” of the alleged Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron, which also spells Pentagon Drony

(Natural News) This is a work in progress... Something didn't look right in the "manifesto" message of the supposed Buffalo food store shooter who reportedly shot 13 people on Saturday, killing at least 10, according to media reports. Here are the opening lines of his manifesto: My name is Payton Gendron, I was born on June 20, 2003, … [Read More...]
    Last edited by Lenno; 05-15-2022 at 11:24 AM.

Parents Catch FBI In Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/parents-catch-fbi-plot-force-mentally-ill-son-right-wing-terrorist/

Journalists, Celebrities Race To Blame Trump, Tucker Carlson, For Buffalo Shooting

https://conservativebrief.com/buffalo-62851/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD

Not sure that either of your last two links work, Lenno.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Not sure that either of your last two links work, Lenno.

did you cut and paste it to your browser?

Alex Jones Predicted The White Supremacist False Flag Shooting At Black Grocery Store

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=62...12e87841a68681

Confirmed: Buffalo Killer Wasn't Conservative, Also Despised Fox News, Greg Gutfeld, Ben Shapiro, Rupert Murdoch via @WestJournalism https://www.westernjournal.com/confi...sharingbuttons